Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: vish86

I want to know about Mohith hope you are fan of him because most people are in social media they not liking him don’t know why ?? Do you have any idea about that because I saw some comments it’s not about good is he arrogant because I experienced with this in yhm most of them are not liking KP but they love DT

Oh this is a news for me. I ‘m not a Mohit’s fan or followed his earlier work. I have watched couple of epis of kulfi and I know that he was good it and it was a very successful show. I have not really seen it though. Same with doli armano ki … only couple of promos that I had watched and I knew he played a negative character there. Though I have seen him and aditie in nach baliye and they were cute !!
so baatein is really the 1st work of Mohit that I followed and I know he is really (at least on SM) very supportive of his wife’s business ventures. And offscreen all of the team of BKAS really liked him. He shared great bond with almost all and as Vandana ( in her post) pointed that married actors stay aloof is a general observation but he had established great working equation and friendship offscreen with Sayli. So I really liked him for that of course only after his acting prowess that i witnessed in this show. And as he rightly said too that this is his best work so far!!

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: melliflous

Oh this is a news for me. I ‘m not a Mohit’s fan or followed his earlier work. I have watched couple of epis of kulfi and I know that he was good it and it was a very successful show. I have not really seen it though. Same with doli armano ki … only couple of promos that I had watched and I knew he played a negative character there. Though I have seen him and aditie in nach baliye and they were cute !!
so baatein is really the 1st work of Mohit that I followed and I know he is really (at least on SM) very supportive of his wife’s business ventures. And offscreen all of the team of BKAS really liked him. He shared great bond with almost all and as Vandana ( in her post) pointed that married actors stay aloof is a general observation but he had established great working equation and friendship offscreen with Sayli. So I really liked him for that of course only after his acting prowess that i witnessed in this show. And as he rightly said too that this is his best work so far!!

Really hoping he and Sayli get a web show. Truth is that even the TV shows that last long have to take many leaps and change actors. So can't expect longevity like you used to in the past where shows would last years.

Ronniev16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Though the restaurant thing was kind of lame( I mean who showers money in a reputed restaurant), the show just peaked for me this past week or so. Mohit's performance..and wow that choice of song at the endsmiley32

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I also haven't watched any of Mohit's past works - heard of him though because of his role in Kulfi but haven't seen that show - this is my first show for both leads and loved them both on and off screen. I thought Mohit and Sayli's bonding off screen was really nice! I think they all even when to Aditi's restaurant etc and the last ITV serial i saw years ago didn't have this concept of offscreen reels etc...so this was really nice and refreshing!!

Overall, he seems like a cool guy. Respects and credits his real life wife for her accomplishments etc - some male actors like to keep their wives out of the loop especially if they are not in the industry but I think Mohit is a very balanced man. Ofc no one can truly know anyone unless you spend years with them!!

Originally posted by: melliflous

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mohit's Chamak is quite nice - I saw a few episodes but haven't finished it ..tho he's gay so no hetero romance there :)

Originally posted by: sas79

Really hoping he and Sayli get a web show. Truth is that even the TV shows that last long have to take many leaps and change actors. So can't expect longevity like you used to in the past where shows would last years.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

The showering money on her was so funny to me😂. She was singing but he was showering the money as if she was pole dancing. 😂😂😂

He was drunk.

Originally posted by: Ronniev16

Though the restaurant thing was kind of lame( I mean who showers money in a reputed restaurant), the show just peaked for me this past week or so. Mohit's performance..and wow that choice of song at the endsmiley32

Edited by Aishwarrior - 6 months ago
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

I agree. Even the shows that I’ve liked in the past I had lost interest after 200-250 epis. That’s why I was hoping for extension of only 2-3 months for baatein for complete its storytelling.

I hope that for Mohit and Sayli too. They are fantastic onscreen and webseries with Sayli in a little urban look ( and play her age) would be so nice. Mohit can also pay another suave character- urban suits him. I wonder if DKP can make one for Hotstar India?

heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful episode. I am waiting to get some free time and watch it again.

My wish of seeing Kunal longing for Vandana was granted. And how!! Mohit excelled today. As did Sayli in the restaurant scene. She sings so beautifully, meaning her expressions seem like she is really singing the song. And her shock when she asks Kunal about separation. Kunal needs a kick...why does he need to keep quiet with Pammi?

Two things I noticed...Kunal and Vandana's expressions when Kuldeep yelled at Tara, and second Kunal is giving Vaani her medication.

The entire second half was beautiful, no actually the whole episode was brilliant. smiley36

melliflous thumbnail

Originally posted by: vdna

Exactly my thoughts! Like Kuldeep was contradicting himself!! I guess he wanted to convey a low opinion of folks who sing at restaurants for a living!. I like that Kunal for a change said something like she can sing wherever she wants!

And yes no BTS on make up ..but I had assumed it would just be a quick hug and make up with that rose - in the interest of time! ..Kunal doesn't seem deeply shocked wrt his father's revelation! Like his whole life was a lie - It would be nice to dedicate an entire episode to making it up to V but they don't have that kinda time. Also I wish the pregnancy reveal was more private.

The handholding and walking toward Vandana nivas is kinda hilarious tbh. Something like taking a bow before the curtains fall sort of scene .. :)

The public announcement of pregnancy and family handholding scene in BTS is most likely because the show is ending and they are trying to maximize all characters screen space as a token of appreciation to the actors perhaps and not just focus on leads … so everyone is getting weightage. So everyone is everywhere like hum saath saath hai

melliflous thumbnail

I loved the singing part today!!! Kunal was crying quietly and Vandana’s subtle expressions ! beautiful! Mohit and Sayli had saved the best for the last.

I liked koi fariyad office scene too. When Vandana asked Kunal if he wants divorce and that he needs to say it…. I thought he was in shock that she could say that. I ‘m almost thinking that he is more upset about the fact that she decided to walk out on him. Don’t know for sure … but his mannerisms and reactions are such. And for vandana it’s just so sad that she never gets time to even heal - she has to force herself always to be in action mode. In midst of all this , I ‘m liking how Tara is concerned about her ma and papa both.