Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Why was the restaurant good enough for Malhotras to dine at with family but not good for V to sing at? Iโ€™m not sure I understand that. If the restaurant isnโ€™t respectable then why did they bring the entire family there to eat. ๐Ÿค” Also, they were saying how nice it was.

Also, there are really no BTS showing how V&K makeup or reconcile so Iโ€™m anticipating that to be a major highlight for viewers. Kunal found a creative way to say sorry the last time for his wrongdoings so Iโ€™m hoping he goes above and beyond to apologize and get his wife back. Plus sheโ€™s pregnant so Iโ€™m eager to see what he will do. Iโ€™m hoping we see more than them walking and him giving her that rose. Thatโ€™s certainly not enough to make up for letting her leave the house.

I think kuldeep just want to trap and impose his opinion that singers at restaurant ( not studio singers) arenโ€™t from respectable families on Kunal like he always did. But kunal innately doesnโ€™t believe so. He would have been good with any other singer in the restaurant. It kind of backfired kuldeeps plan. So am glad he said that itโ€™s her choice! He is a little numb to respond to any allegations on her after separation- itโ€™s been only 1 day in BKAS world, I think. Also he was used to saying I love you to vandana( post confession) every morning we saw it today. Kunal badly wants Vandanaโ€ฆ this track could have served us so well if longer.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

No. ๐Ÿ˜  Iโ€™m still salty and upset about them taking BKAS off air so Iโ€™m refusing to watch it. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m being petty. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: vdna

Are you guys going to watch the show that is going to replace BKAS? The FLs name in that is Sayli in the series! lol

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melliflous

Thatโ€™s exactly what I wanted to say about the lead couple onscreen and offscreen dynamics. I โ€˜d be honest that I started liking Mohit more due to how he managed his offscreen friendship with Sayli and they are so adorable together as friends that it can be seen translated in their scenes , you know they react extremely well to each others acting nuances. Mohit and aditie are extremely secure and cute couple!

As for Sayli , she seems effervescent- very contagious smiles. Sadly I didnโ€™t know this when I watch mhrw. I was very critical of her acting skills and I m happy that she proved me wrong in baatein. She has shown immense progress as an actor.

I just love their reels and them together in all phases that the show gave us. There were couple of tracks where they were not utilized but over all I really like how their scenes came out all through.

I so wish we had 2-3 months more to watch them complete the story at a normal pace. This separation is golden and bringing some of the best acting props both possess.

I want to know about Mohith hope you are fan of him because most people are in social media they not liking him donโ€™t know why ?? Do you have any idea about that because I saw some comments itโ€™s not about good is he arrogant because I experienced with this in yhm most of them are not liking KP but they love DT

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vdna

Are you guys going to watch the show that is going to replace BKAS? The FLs name in that is Sayli in the series! lol

Which is that serial? I am not to keen to watch but curious to know.

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today episode well written and they executed very well

Kuvan they missing them so badly ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Another good episode with nicely balanced and I am again saying this show deserves to stay at least one year ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

1223072 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vish86

I want to know about Mohith hope you are fan of him because most people are in social media they not liking him donโ€™t know why ?? Do you have any idea about that because I saw some comments itโ€™s not about good is he arrogant because I experienced with this in yhm most of them are not liking KP but they love DT

mohit ne extremely negative role play kiya tha doli armano ki show me us time se kuch childish log mohit ki trolling karte hai kyunki unhe actor and character me difference hota hai ye pata hi nahi hai maybe

Ek interview me sayli ne bhi bola hai woh 1st time mohit se mili thi set par jab woh samrat singh rathore ka role play kar raha tha in doli armano ki show aur sayli ko M rude, arrogant laga tha

And mohit said muze aadat hai bohot logo ne muze judge kiya hai samrat ka character dekhkar

1223072 thumbnail

Another good episode with nicely balanced and I am again saying this show deserves to stay at least one year ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Yes again nice episode smiley20

Vandu se jyada bura hal to kuku ka ho gaya hai bas phone me pics dekhta rehta hai vandu kesmiley36

https://x.com/duaa2418/status/1765190100571291661?s=20

Vandu to busy hai apne kamo me good rone dhone se better hai

Edited by Chinmayi18 - 6 months ago
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

it is called udne ki aasha ..the guy is a cab driver and girl sells flowers ..i'm not sure i'll watch either!

Originally posted by: Anons4

Which is that serial? I am not to keen to watch but curious to know.

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I know! Very very bad that they axed it when it was getting so good! I haven't watched. will watch tomorrow in my time.

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think Kunal's biggest issue is that when he is angry, he says and does things that he doesn't really mean. I have seen this way too many times in the show.

Kicking Vandu out of Vandana Nivas in the middle of the night, telling Vandu to stay away from Tara, saying that crap to Vedhika about Sonia during his wedding to Vandu, Tara's panic attack, Bobby-Mrunal wedding track, and now with again to Vandu about how she tried to deceive him.