Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Just saw today's episode ..The separation has been handled really well. Kunal has mellowed down so much and his pining for V is adding to his hotness. I like the look on his face when Pammi says he want's a divorce. Very nice episodes!. Wish we had an extended such separation where the longing, angst and sexual tension kept rising. They could have tracks where they needed to get together for Tara's school etc. get close while still being separated ..Kunal's desperation to kiss her could have gotten the better of him! Oh well, they have to end it tho!!! so sad.

Anyway i'll enjoy it while it lasts!

vdna thumbnail

Nice! Welcome to the 30s club!

Originally posted by: vish86

I going to miss traveling break time with BKAS I am nice to see all in different cultures I am SL but living in UK 🇬🇧

For my husband studies when I traveling on train my habit is watching BKAS for holidays I am back SL but after I return to UK I going to miss my me time 💆‍♀️ with BKAS

I also going to join 30+ fan club 👍😀

vdna thumbnail

Yes, this forum has been a lot of fun - I also start watching some shows and then give up as the leads don't click for me ..Very few ITV shows i've watched and been motivated enough to discuss ..and this has been one of my favs. Loved the premise from the get go. Was some what like Bepanaah - the previous show i watched where also the leads were cheated by their spouses - that also was great but got axed. This met with a similar fate too!!

Sayli and Mohit were great on screen and off screen too. Typically married actors tend to be aloof off screen and not as friendly but Mohit and Sayli's off screen reels used to be so much fun to watch! Gonna miss this team for sure!

Originally posted by: melliflous

I honestly have a lot I want to say about the episodes and the show in general but right now the work is little bit on a heavier side. May be later this week I ‘d put together my thoughts. But to sum it all - I ‘m in awe of how Mohit can emote without a single dialogue.

I ‘ m truly , pleasantly surprised how Sayli has come such a long way as an actor.

Finally, I ‘m sad to see a little bit of the wrap up shoots - it was a dream team. Itv cast usually never gets along in this manner with a few exceptions. This cast and crew was brilliant. The wraps are indicating definitive end with no open tracks. I ‘m doubtful of season 2 at this stage unless someone knows more ( I haven’t caught up all the BTs and news )
Also- this is a nice forum. I have been member of IF since many years now but rarely shows make me want to discuss and baatein did compel me. I wish we could interact more but surely would for remaining epis and may be some other show and some other forum.

Btw, I ‘m based in the US for many years now but grew up in Delhi/Mumbai India.

vdna thumbnail

Which is the ColorsTV show?

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Welcome to the 30+ club! 😁

Hoping a new and interesting serial pops up soon. I saw ColorsTV advertise a new show for this month. I may check it out.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Why was the restaurant good enough for Malhotras to dine at with family but not good for V to sing at? I’m not sure I understand that. If the restaurant isn’t respectable then why did they bring the entire family there to eat. 🤔 Also, they were saying how nice it was.

Also, there are really no BTS showing how V&K makeup or reconcile so I’m anticipating that to be a major highlight for viewers. Kunal found a creative way to say sorry the last time for his wrongdoings so I’m hoping he goes above and beyond to apologize and get his wife back. Plus she’s pregnant so I’m eager to see what he will do. I’m hoping we see more than them walking and him giving her that rose. That’s certainly not enough to make up for letting her leave the house.

Originally posted by: vdna

Just saw today's episode ..The separation has been handled really well. Kunal has mellowed down so much and his pining for V is adding to his hotness. I like the look on his face when Pammi says he want's a divorce. Very nice episodes!. Wish we had an extended such separation where the longing, angst and sexual tension kept rising. They could have tracks where they needed to get together for Tara's school etc. get close while still being separated ..Kunal's desperation to kiss her could have gotten the better of him! Oh well, they have to end it tho!!! so sad.

Anyway i'll enjoy it while it lasts!

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Oooops! My mistake. It’s not a new show. The show is taking a leap but promo looked interesting.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4IU49Ct7HK/?igsh=N3p2Mzd2NDVkbmg5

Which is the ColorsTV show?

vdna thumbnail

Thanks, i'll check it out sometime!

Oooops! My mistake. It’s not a new show. The show is taking a leap but promo looked interesting.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4IU49Ct7HK/?igsh=N3p2Mzd2NDVkbmg5

vdna thumbnail

Exactly my thoughts! Like Kuldeep was contradicting himself!! I guess he wanted to convey a low opinion of folks who sing at restaurants for a living!. I like that Kunal for a change said something like she can sing wherever she wants!

And yes no BTS on make up ..but I had assumed it would just be a quick hug and make up with that rose - in the interest of time! ..Kunal doesn't seem deeply shocked wrt his father's revelation! Like his whole life was a lie - It would be nice to dedicate an entire episode to making it up to V but they don't have that kinda time. Also I wish the pregnancy reveal was more private.

The handholding and walking toward Vandana nivas is kinda hilarious tbh. Something like taking a bow before the curtains fall sort of scene .. :)

Why was the restaurant good enough for Malhotras to dine at with family but not good for V to sing at? I’m not sure I understand that. If the restaurant isn’t respectable then why did they bring the entire family there to eat. 🤔 Also, they were saying how nice it was.

Also, there are really no BTS showing how V&K makeup or reconcile so I’m anticipating that to be a major highlight for viewers. Kunal found a creative way to say sorry the last time for his wrongdoings so I’m hoping he goes above and beyond to apologize and get his wife back. Plus she’s pregnant so I’m eager to see what he will do. I’m hoping we see more than them walking and him giving her that rose. That’s certainly not enough to make up for letting her leave the house.

vdna thumbnail

Are you guys going to watch the show that is going to replace BKAS? The FLs name in that is Sayli in the series! lol

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes, this forum has been a lot of fun - I also start watching some shows and then give up as the leads don't click for me ..Very few ITV shows i've watched and been motivated enough to discuss ..and this has been one of my favs. Loved the premise from the get go. Was some what like Bepanaah - the previous show i watched where also the leads were cheated by their spouses - that also was great but got axed. This met with a similar fate too!!

Sayli and Mohit were great on screen and off screen too. Typically married actors tend to be aloof off screen and not as friendly but Mohit and Sayli's off screen reels used to be so much fun to watch! Gonna miss this team for sure!

That’s exactly what I wanted to say about the lead couple onscreen and offscreen dynamics. I ‘d be honest that I started liking Mohit more due to how he managed his offscreen friendship with Sayli and they are so adorable together as friends that it can be seen translated in their scenes , you know they react extremely well to each others acting nuances. Mohit and aditie are extremely secure and cute couple!

As for Sayli , she seems effervescent- very contagious smiles. Sadly I didn’t know this when I watch mhrw. I was very critical of her acting skills and I m happy that she proved me wrong in baatein. She has shown immense progress as an actor.

I just love their reels and them together in all phases that the show gave us. There were couple of tracks where they were not utilized but over all I really like how their scenes came out all through.

I so wish we had 2-3 months more to watch them complete the story at a normal pace. This separation is golden and bringing some of the best acting props both possess.

Edited by melliflous - 6 months ago