Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I going to miss traveling break time with BKAS I am nice to see all in different cultures I am SL but living in UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

For my husband studies when I traveling on train my habit is watching BKAS for holidays I am back SL but after I return to UK I going to miss my me time πŸ’†β€β™€οΈ with BKAS

I also going to join 30+ fan club πŸ‘πŸ˜€

Edited by vish86 - 6 months ago
1223072 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vish86

good morning

how was the episode???

sorry late reply ab to good afternoon bolna padega smiley36

Achha hai devdas kuku ko dekhkar bada maja aaya 🀭

Vandu jis insan se takrai thi hospital ke bahar use kya look diya kuku ne pichhe se, bechara sorry bolke chala gaya smiley37kuku be like meri wife par chillane ki himmat kaise ki smiley7

Seperation track ko achhe se handle kar rahe hai writers smiley20

https://x.com/Anushaat256172/status/1764890929385574731?s=20

Edited by Chinmayi18 - 6 months ago
vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks dear I went through with the episode it was lovely and yes well written but unfortunately they don’t have time to show it (if they have time separation track will be amazing)πŸ’”πŸ™Œ

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I honestly have a lot I want to say about the episodes and the show in general but right now the work is little bit on a heavier side. May be later this week I β€˜d put together my thoughts. But to sum it all - I β€˜m in awe of how Mohit can emote without a single dialogue.

I β€˜ m truly , pleasantly surprised how Sayli has come such a long way as an actor.

Finally, I β€˜m sad to see a little bit of the wrap up shoots - it was a dream team. Itv cast usually never gets along in this manner with a few exceptions. This cast and crew was brilliant. The wraps are indicating definitive end with no open tracks. I β€˜m doubtful of season 2 at this stage unless someone knows more ( I haven’t caught up all the BTs and news )
Also- this is a nice forum. I have been member of IF since many years now but rarely shows make me want to discuss and baatein did compel me. I wish we could interact more but surely would for remaining epis and may be some other show and some other forum.

Btw, I β€˜m based in the US for many years now but grew up in Delhi/Mumbai India.

Edited by melliflous - 6 months ago
sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/K5fRzPvjulk?feature=shared

So Kunal launched his record label. And the first album seems to be with Vandu, Vijay and Vaani.

vish86 thumbnail

Today I went with every single BTS wrap up it was so amazing the cast cannot control their emotions when Mohith giving his speech all very sad and they couldn’t control their tears 😭 it was so πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Sometimes God is so unfair don’t know what the reason to end this show today ormax chart out most watched shows on India BKAS is no 05

It’s was doing great in chart too and Mohith also know that TRP is another game he told that in one IV today

Yes Someone should control this TRP because it want work to the good and valuable story on ITV

How ever now it’s over this is my dream TV team let hope for the best to enter team and they did the fantastic job

Love you kuvan

Until we meet you both again πŸ«ΆπŸ§Ώβ€οΈπŸ˜”πŸ™ŒπŸ˜­

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4Iks28CjHG/?igsh=MW9waDJ3MjBkb2ZtMg==

Edited by vish86 - 6 months ago
sas79 thumbnail

Today I went with every single BTS wrap up it was so amazing the cast cannot control their emotions when Mohith giving his speech all very sad and they couldn’t control their tears 😭 it was so πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Sometimes God is so unfair don’t know what the reason to end this show today ormax chart out most watched shows on India BKAS is no 05

It’s was doing great in chart too and Mohith also know that TRP is another game he told that in one IV today

Yes Someone should control this TRP because it want work to the good and valuable story on ITV

How ever now it’s over this is my dream TV team let hope for the best to enter team and they did the fantastic job

Love you kuvan

Until we meet you both again πŸ«ΆπŸ§Ώβ€οΈπŸ˜”πŸ™ŒπŸ˜­

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4Iks28CjHG/?igsh=MW9waDJ3MjBkb2ZtMg==

This TRP game is the worst. That's why I think ITV is a crappy medium. Like many shows start off so unique and well. There was this other show I was watching very similar to BKAS. Cast and crew had amazing chemistry on and off screen. And it did well in TRPs but over time, even that channel got greedy and started prolonging the show and the plots started to get very stupid. Too much family drama and negativity, third angles, etc. And even that show, same ending with pregnancy. It ran for 800 episodes and we still didn't get to see much romance. Just MUs and more drama. Thats why even though the journey is short with BKAS, I'm appreciating it so much.

vish86 thumbnail

Yes someone should change this manner because now we are in 2024 what a crap they showing in ITV I think worst is the best on ITV not the best πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Welcome to the 30+ club! 😁

Hoping a new and interesting serial pops up soon. I saw ColorsTV advertise a new show for this month. I may check it out.

I going to miss traveling break time with BKAS I am nice to see all in different cultures I am SL but living in UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

For my husband studies when I traveling on train my habit is watching BKAS for holidays I am back SL but after I return to UK I going to miss my me time πŸ’†β€β™€οΈ with BKAS

I also going to join 30+ fan club πŸ‘πŸ˜€

sas79 thumbnail

Yes someone should change this manner because now we are in 2024 what a crap they showing in ITV I think worst is the best on ITV not the best πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Unfortunately, unless someone changes how ITV shows are produced and aired, this is what we will get. 1. Good shows taken off air for not getting TRPs or 2. Good shows ruined over time. That's the reality.

Across channels this is what happens. And in terms of endings, this is one of the best ones, other than Mrunal and Kuldeep not going to jail. I've seen horrible endings for shows and couples. Rajan is at least professional enough to give a decent ending and wrap up most of the loose ends. That's good enough for me. I'll think of this show as a kdrama, rather than an ITV show.

Edited by sas79 - 6 months ago