Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

I like today's epi

Specially kuku's dream he's like reality me wife chhodkar chali gayi hai to kya hua sapne me romance kar leta hu smiley39

good morning

how was the episode???

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vish86

good morning

how was the episode???

Episode is good. Kunal misses Vandu too much. Episodes have much more than what's there in the BTS btw in a good way. The way the tracks are shaping up, pregnancy reveal seems like it'll only happen on Thursday.

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you But I feel anaga hemanth mrunal pammi ji doesnโ€™t deserve simple sorry to what they have done to vandu and all I donโ€™t know how they going show kuvan patch up maybe itโ€™s just simple sorry and hug because most of ITV serial are ending with regular base ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Feeling so bad for kuvan itโ€™s so unfair

Sayli and Mohith deserve better ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

vish86 thumbnail

Happy ending ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

https://youtu.be/pr0A-cFhtoA?si=7m1sLcUsA_blLuok

Edited by vish86 - 6 months ago
sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vish86

Thank you But I feel anaga hemanth mrunal pammi ji doesnโ€™t deserve simple sorry to what they have done to vandu and all I donโ€™t know how they going show kuvan patch up maybe itโ€™s just simple sorry and hug because most of ITV serial are ending with regular base ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Feeling so bad for kuvan itโ€™s so unfair

Sayli and Mohith deserve better ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

This will be the case no matter when the show ends. Even if it's 800 episodes, it'll feel the same that there was so much more to see between the main couple.

Even the worst ITV males have apologized with a hug LOL. ITV FL always forgive so quickly, you won't get a long drawn out apology.

Here Kunal is actually not that blame worthy. He's trusting his Dad and unfortunately in the past, Kuldeep was right about Sonia and his mom and all this crap. Even then if he still loves and secretly looks after Vandu, he's really in love. And as for Hemant, Anagah and Pammi, I agree with you. But I don't want the focus of the story to be on them and give them too much screen time. So whatever, apology is fine.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Hi Tiya! Itโ€™s a pleasure to virtually connect with you.

I agree. I think BKAS used all the methods to boost TRP early in the serial versus giving viewers the story they were looking forward to see. I think that caused viewership to drop and although the serial began to get better around epi 150, by that time viewership had already dropped and serial didnโ€™t regain momentum.

I found this article to be interesting. Itโ€™s an old article but still maybe true 8 years laterโ€ฆ
https://www.buzzfeed.com/sahilrizwan/9-totally-real-and-outrageous-rules-of-indian-tv-serial-writ

Originally posted by: sas79

My name is Tiya and I am in 28 living in Canada. BKAS was one of the best and most underrated shows I have ever seen. I feel it would have been better as a web show or a Sony show.

I think the problem with ITV is that it's very difficult to tell good stories on this platform because shows don't have a proper timeline. And then, the channel always interferes with the storylines of CVs for more TRPs - I 100% think that is why Sonia was brought back after the wedding and the music aspect of the storyline took a backseat and Vandu started working as his PA. It's sad to say but all the shows getting good TRPs on this channel are all saas-bahu shows with third angles, etc. A well-balanced show like this is not getting amazing TRPs or extreme online popularity because it doesn't have tons and tons of romance. KuVan was definitely a slow-burn romance -- it was built up over time. But if you go back and watch all the episodes, you can really tell that Kunal liked her from the beginning, the first epi when she told him off for being rude. After everything he went through with Sonia, there is no way he would agree to marry someone even for Tara's sake if he also didn't trust her. In the episodes leading up to the custody battle for Tara and the wedding, you can really see how much Kunal likes her, dare I say even loves her. Before the wedding, he even panicked and told Vandu even though I am acting like I am in love with you, we are still only getting married for Tara LOL. He was sending her hand-written letters for 6 months LOL no one does that for friends.

I am glad Kunal is leaving Kuldeep and Kanak Records -- he was in the shadow of his Dad for far too long, feeling like he owed him the world. Without the influence of his dad, he has such a good brain. If Indruneel can steal Kunal's ideas and do well as a producer, then I'm sure our dream team KuVan can do even better. And Kanak Records seems to be built on lies -- it has been stealing from other artists like Vijay and Vaani and probably others knowing Kuldeep, and now karma is that it is doing badly, with deals getting canceled, and losing market position.

vish86 thumbnail

Still I am wondering why I landed up in star plus show

Because when ever I attached to it it goes off air with in Six months ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„ itโ€™s a terrible feeling ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

My list of ITV IPKKD, RR,NK,KHKT,BHPK, half of YHM

NK is my most favorite Avneil/Adiza

Now BKAS itโ€™s the best because team has shared lovely bond

vish86 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/HDguZNBIR8M?si=6aI4tMoiAAOvYQ9F

๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Word Count: 1

heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Today's episode was good. Finally, we can see Kunal yearning for Vandana. smiley42

Now that we know it's a happy ending, I am more relaxed about watching the episodes. And they are serving good drama. Kuldeep is getting more brazen. Now he threatens Vaani in front of Mrunal, Pammi, Vedika. Kunal just misses their interaction!

Noone gets their due punishment ...that will always be the regret. But there's no time I guess.

Am loving the BTS videos of the cast.

I wish they have a small spinoff of 6 episodes. Only with Kuvan dynamics.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I think that the serial could definitely become a web series with a few modifications and has potential to run longer.

Did you see โ€˜Hi Nannaโ€™? Itโ€™s the cutest movie Iโ€™ve seen so far for 2024. BKAS is a little similar since it revolves around a little girl with a health issue. That same concept would do great as a mini-series with BKAS cast, if they needed a new storyline. Iโ€™m not sure how season 2โ€™s work. The movie is awesome but little time was spent on showing the wife fall back in love with her husband. It felt rushed. But that continuation of the story would be a great mini web series focusing on how a family manages with the momโ€™s memory gone and her hateful mother who lied to her about her past.

Originally posted by: heyjude07

Today's episode was good. Finally, we can see Kunal yearning for Vandana. smiley42

Now that we know it's a happy ending, I am more relaxed about watching the episodes. And they are serving good drama. Kuldeep is getting more brazen. Now he threatens Vaani in front of Mrunal, Pammi, Vedika. Kunal just misses their interaction!

Noone gets their due punishment ...that will always be the regret. But there's no time I guess.

Am loving the BTS videos of the cast.

I wish they have a small spinoff of 6 episodes. Only with Kuvan dynamics.

Edited by Aishwarrior - 6 months ago