Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: vdna

Just watched the last 3 epis ..nicely executed!! I liked the separation - it was not ML going crazy and abusing FL sorta separation as in most shows. Could feel the pain. Wish that angsty separation lasted longer ..they could have skipped the whole sonia track and introduced this part a lot earlier and then made for a longer separation. Oh well! Hope there is no Kidney drama ..still pregnancy reveal and Vaibhav Mrunal reveal is left along with Vani's memory. Need a nice ending - and not just a KV hug!!!

From what I can tell, Tara's kidney transplant track isn't anywhere possible based on the BTS. Cause everyone is still wearing the same clothes.

The ending seems to be that Kunal and his family come to stay at Vandana Nivas (since it belongs to Vaani) and Kuldeep will be left all by himself with Kanank Records which is not doing financially well. And I think they have been showing Vandana singing the past few episodes at the bar, hospital, etc. I think she may go viral or something for having this unique voice. And Kunal will say I am thinking of starting my own music label (finally breaking free of his Dad's shadow) and I want to sign you as my first artist, bringing everything full circle when Vandu told Kunal at the beginning that you will beg to sign me one day.

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes the YT and behind the scenes reels and goodbyes and the live insta is very heartwarming. The cast members and crew are all very friendly and looks like they also had a great time shooting together! Many shows have the ML and FL and loggerheads in real life and the BTS used to be very strained but here Mohit and Sayli's BTS reels have always brought a smile to my face!!

True, I've been on forums too with a lot of animosity - This was a really fun place to hangout! We should all introduce each other btw. I'm Vandana (lol) - in my 30s :) I have a daughter and I live with my husband (who is also Indian but born and grew up in the US so doesn't know any Hindi!) and her in California .I work in the software industry (post covid remotely from home mostly). Was born in India and spent a few years of my childhood growing up in Mumbai before my parents relocated to New Jersey - so pretty much grew up in the US but stuck to my roots!! I enjoy all things indian - food, movies, clothes and just about everything!

How about you guys?

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Yes, I’m definitely sad it’s the last week but seeing all the YT videos with cast today was nice to watch and made me happy. 🥰

I will definitely miss everyone on this forum. I’ve been active in forums where the people were not nice so it was good to chat with such wonderful people from all over the world who respected everyone’s opinions and thoughts.

I’m Looking forward to our last week together watching BKAS and hoping we will unite again on another forum with our favorite leads. 🫶🏽

vdna thumbnail

That would be awesome! I'm really not liking everyone getting forgiven tho! Mrunal and Hemant, Anagha were really evil and so was Pammi - Also Kuldeep has been drugging Vani and no punishment for that?

Oh well I guess there is no time for a proper closure for their characters so best to forgive and move on perhaps.

I would like Vani, Vijay and Vandana to start a record label ..and Kunal can be the employee :) I wonder if they will leap a bit, show a baby and then some happy times or they will end in the present time period.

Originally posted by: sas79

From what I can tell, Tara's kidney transplant track isn't anywhere possible based on the BTS. Cause everyone is still wearing the same clothes.

The ending seems to be that Kunal and his family come to stay at Vandana Nivas (since it belongs to Vaani) and Kuldeep will be left all by himself with Kanank Records which is not doing financially well. And I think they have been showing Vandana singing the past few episodes at the bar, hospital, etc. I think she may go viral or something for having this unique voice. And Kunal will say I am thinking of starting my own music label (finally breaking free of his Dad's shadow) and I want to sign you as my first artist, bringing everything full circle when Vandu told Kunal at the beginning that you will beg to sign me one day.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Hello everyone! I was shy to introduce myself because my background is quite different from probably most of the people here and I didn’t want to be judged. I am of African decent and I’m in the US. I’m 30+ which is why I was so drawn to this serial about a 35 year old woman. I’ve been watching Indian serials for 2 years. First show was BPKH and then I binge-watched YHM until I grew tired of it and started watching other shows like YHC, TMD, Bhagya Lakshmi and more. I admittedly watch serials with no translation and I don’t know Hindi. I work for a social media company and in production. I’ve traveled a few places all over the world but have never been to India but will be there in October.

vdna thumbnail

Wow that's amazing!!! So happy to hear Aish. We are in the 30s club :) It's amazing that you watch without knowing Hindi :) I should tell that to my husband who refuses to try and watch!!!

I hope you have a fun time in India in October and I really hope our paths cross on another forum again!!

Hello everyone! I was shy to introduce myself because my background is quite different from probably most of the people here and I didn’t want to be judged. I am of African decent and I’m in the US. I’m 30+ which is why I was so drawn to this serial about a 35 year old woman. I’ve been watching Indian serials for 2 years. First show was BPKH and then I binge-watched YHM until I grew tired of it and started watching other shows like YHC, TMD, Bhagya Lakshmi and more. I admittedly watch serials with no translation and I don’t know Hindi. I work for a social media company and in production. I’ve traveled a few places all over the world but have never been to India but will be there in October.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

😂😂😂 No one will watch them with me either. My family thinks I’m weird but I embrace learning about different cultures. Also, since I’m in the production career field watching the serials and watching the BTS helps me learn more. And since ITV is so heavily driven by TRP I like to analyze serials.

BKAS was actually the best serial I’ve come across so far. The last 20 - 30 episodes were spectacular. The serial wasn’t cheesy or corny with people falling off cliffs for 10 minutes and living. Plus, I felt it was universal because I was able to draw a connection considering my background is extremely different.

And thank you for the well wishes for my trip. I, too, hope we will meet again via IF. It was a pleasure to connect.

Originally posted by: vdna

Wow that's amazing!!! So happy to hear Aish. We are in the 30s club :) It's amazing that you watch without knowing Hindi :) I should tell that to my husband who refuses to try and watch!!!

I hope you have a fun time in India in October and I really hope our paths cross on another forum again!!

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😂😂😂 No one will watch them with me either. My family thinks I’m weird but I embrace learning about different cultures. Also, since I’m in the production career field watching the serials and watching the BTS helps me learn more. And since ITV is so heavily driven by TRP I like to analyze serials.

BKAS was actually the best serial I’ve come across so far. The last 20 - 30 episodes were spectacular. The serial wasn’t cheesy or corny with people falling off cliffs for 10 minutes and living. Plus, I felt it was universal because I was able to draw a connection considering my background is extremely different.

And thank you for the well wishes for my trip. I, too, hope we will meet again via IF. It was a pleasure to connect.

My name is Tiya and I am in 28 living in Canada. BKAS was one of the best and most underrated shows I have ever seen. I feel it would have been better as a web show or a Sony show.

I think the problem with ITV is that it's very difficult to tell good stories on this platform because shows don't have a proper timeline. And then, the channel always interferes with the storylines of CVs for more TRPs - I 100% think that is why Sonia was brought back after the wedding and the music aspect of the storyline took a backseat and Vandu started working as his PA. It's sad to say but all the shows getting good TRPs on this channel are all saas-bahu shows with third angles, etc. A well-balanced show like this is not getting amazing TRPs or extreme online popularity because it doesn't have tons and tons of romance. KuVan was definitely a slow-burn romance -- it was built up over time. But if you go back and watch all the episodes, you can really tell that Kunal liked her from the beginning, the first epi when she told him off for being rude. After everything he went through with Sonia, there is no way he would agree to marry someone even for Tara's sake if he also didn't trust her. In the episodes leading up to the custody battle for Tara and the wedding, you can really see how much Kunal likes her, dare I say even loves her. Before the wedding, he even panicked and told Vandu even though I am acting like I am in love with you, we are still only getting married for Tara LOL. He was sending her hand-written letters for 6 months LOL no one does that for friends.

I am glad Kunal is leaving Kuldeep and Kanak Records -- he was in the shadow of his Dad for far too long, feeling like he owed him the world. Without the influence of his dad, he has such a good brain. If Indruneel can steal Kunal's ideas and do well as a producer, then I'm sure our dream team KuVan can do even better. And Kanak Records seems to be built on lies -- it has been stealing from other artists like Vijay and Vaani and probably others knowing Kuldeep, and now karma is that it is doing badly, with deals getting canceled, and losing market position.

Edited by sas79 - 6 months ago
vdna thumbnail

That is nice. I also enjoy learning from various cultures and we have people from almost all parts of the world where I live :)

BKAS indeed has been different from the other ITV shows and I wish the writers could have had a chance to tell their story well without the channel's interference!

If the had the pace and angst and romance level that the last many epis had right from the get go somehow it would have worked like a charm perhaps!

I don't know what to watch next now!!

vdna thumbnail

Hi Tiya, Nice to e-meet you!

Yes, even I think BKAS as a web show would have done really well. I'm not sure what about the show didn't appeal to the audience - I guess ITV relies heavily on the fan base of the leads - so if the leads are already very popular then people stick with the show regardless.

I wish they gave a chance to relatively new folks ..Honestly I totally enjoyed Sayli's performance and Mohit was fantastic too. It also didn't do that badly with TRP that it had to be axed. Weird that they decided to pull the plug just when it was getting interesting.

Anyway, I think they managed to tell their story but I would have liked to see more focus on Sayli's career development and KuVan romance grow strong and such ..In fact the fun parts were just going to start!!! ..

Oh well! They should seriously consider doing an S2 for web only.

Originally posted by: sas79

My name is Tiya and I am in 28 living in Canada. BKAS was one of the best and most underrated shows I have ever seen. I feel it would have been better as a web show or a Sony show.

I think the problem with ITV is that it's very difficult to tell good stories on this platform because shows don't have a proper timeline. And then, the channel always interferes with the storylines of CVs for more TRPs - I 100% think that is why Sonia was brought back after the wedding and the music aspect of the storyline took a backseat and Vandu started working as his PA. It's sad to say but all the shows getting good TRPs on this channel are all saas-bahu shows with third angles, etc. A well-balanced show like this is not getting amazing TRPs or extreme online popularity because it doesn't have tons and tons of romance. KuVan was definitely a slow-burn romance -- it was built up over time. But if you go back and watch all the episodes, you can really tell that Kunal liked her from the beginning, the first epi when she told him off for being rude. After everything he went through with Sonia, there is no way he would agree to marry someone even for Tara's sake if he also didn't trust her. In the episodes leading up to the custody battle for Tara and the wedding, you can really see how much Kunal likes her, dare I say even loves her. Before the wedding, he even panicked and told Vandu even though I am acting like I am in love with you, we are still only getting married for Tara LOL. He was sending her hand-written letters for 6 months LOL no one does that for friends.

I am glad Kunal is leaving Kuldeep and Kanak Records -- he was in the shadow of his Dad for far too long, feeling like he owed him the world. Without the influence of his dad, he has such a good brain. If Indruneel can steal Kunal's ideas and do well as a producer, then I'm sure our dream team KuVan can do even better. And Kanak Records seems to be built on lies -- it has been stealing from other artists like Vijay and Vaani and probably others knowing Kuldeep, and now karma is that it is doing badly, with deals getting canceled, and losing market position.

1223072 thumbnail

I like today's epi

Specially kuku's dream he's like reality me wife chhodkar chali gayi hai to kya hua sapne me romance kar leta hu smiley39