Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

According to the articles she was dating and some read that the relationship ended in December. Could be fake… not sure.

She comes across as a very private person, she's a genz too so there's that....🤷

Edited by Sanskruthi - 6 months ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So many BTS are out guys 🙌🙌

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Meri journey to BKAS ke sath 1 month ki bhi nahi hai phir bhi aaj bohot bura lag raha hai sachhismiley19

I can say is show ne, KuVan ne kam time me muze impressed kiya hai bohot 👍

Don’t worry one day they will come back together this is a small world 🌎 keep hope let’s see what destiny up to 🙌🫶❤️

Edited by vish86 - 6 months ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Awww!!!! This live was the best! 🥰🥰🥰🥰 I loved it so much. This was so sweet and thoughtful for them to fulfill our request and go live.

I’m sad I missed it but I’m on a 10+ hour time difference so I was asleep. 😫😫😫 But thank you for sharing the link.

This made my day! 🥰🥳

Best cast EVER! Sending much love and blessings to them all!

1223072 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Awww!!!! This live was the best! 🥰🥰🥰🥰 I loved it so much. This was so sweet and thoughtful for them to fulfill our request and go live.

I’m sad I missed it but I’m on a 10+ hour time difference so I was asleep. 😫😫😫 But thank you for sharing the link.

This made my day! 🥰🥳

Best cast EVER! Sending much love and blessings to them all!

How sweet of them fans ki ek request par last day shoot ke busy schedule me bhi ig live ka manage kar liya smiley27

1223072 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vish86

Don’t worry one day they will come back together this is a small world 🌎 keep hope let’s see what destiny up to 🙌🫶❤️

Ya hopefully hum again hamare KuVan ko sath me dekh paye smiley31

vish86 thumbnail

So many bakawas on ITV but they takeoff good serial

One of the best shows and team BKAS

They deserve better 🙌🫶🧿😔❤️

Aishwarrior thumbnail

And I’m glad they spoke to the fans on video. That was awesome! I enjoyed seeing the fan interaction. My hands would have been shaking too. I would have been in shock 🤩🤩🤩.

I think ITV serials should change how they promote shows because 75% of what fans love about serials is what they see on social media or offscreen. Serials could gain much love with doing impromptu IG lives or their own BTS. Thankfully, fans serve as content creators to help promote serials on social media. But serials should think about hiring social media content creators, if they don’t already. Networks don’t do enough promoting.

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

How sweet of them fans ki ek request par last day shoot ke busy schedule me bhi ig live ka manage kar liya smiley27

Aishwarrior thumbnail

I loved the BKAS cake! That was super creative! Beautiful job.