Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

According to the articles she was dating and some read that the relationship ended in December. Could be fake… not sure.

Originally posted by: vish86

Is she dating with this guy no I don’t think because one of her IV she told that she’s single

Edited by Aishwarrior - 6 months ago
HennaGumDrop thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hemant and Anagha are just terrible. I really hope Vandana doesn't forgive them or Mrunal. I don't want to see them reunited with the family, I want to see them in jail or on the street! Throughout the entire show, none of them has gotten any punishment and seeing them quickly reform is just too unlikely until they actually suffer some consquences.

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HennaGumDrop

Hemant and Anagha are just terrible. I really hope Vandana doesn't forgive them or Mrunal. I don't want to see them reunited with the family, I want to see them in jail or on the street! Throughout the entire show, none of them has gotten any punishment and seeing them quickly reform is just too unlikely until they actually suffer some consquences.

unfortunately that’s exactly what’s going to happen. I wish the makers had shown that such evil actions have dire consequences. But everyone is going to forgiven like they made small mistakes however they were all cr1minals in the show. Here’s the BTS which just shows what we really didn’t wanted to see-

https://youtu.be/gOdIpjbjoiU?si=iS_cfwIjFZ7H4B4h

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Forum is so silent 🤫

Hope you all fine 🫶🤗❤️

All good! Just catching up on the BTS that have been posted. Unless shooting was taking place in a different order, doesn't seem like Tara kidney transplant storyline is happening. Seems like show is ending with Kuldeep’s reveal and then KuVan patch-up.

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Another BTS of how casually evil people like Hemant and anagha were just forgiven and are happy family … just like that

https://youtu.be/zyGpNTbzIOg?si=yIBUsngPSiqwDM-T

melliflous thumbnail

So wish that makers had shown Kunal see his father who has physically harmed all women close to him- his daughter, his wife, his sister and his mother…and see for himself what a monster his father is. I hope they show something on those lines

https://youtu.be/pvul_fOW3q4?si=SYUJeau6u5iS8fKq

melliflous thumbnail

Tomorrow onwards we are not getting BTS 😔💔😔💔😢

It’s kind of sinking in that these are the last BTS. I ‘m going to miss Kunal and Vandana … Mohit and and Sayli were so fantastic in their characters. Hope to see them back on screen soon but will truly miss seeing them together.

https://youtu.be/YgHqciKqU1Q?si=BV8IIPLG3XCteV7c

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

they are so ❤️🫶 I going to miss them on screen and off screen 💔💔

One of best onscreen and offscreen bond they shared kuvan is best forever they gave their best to cheer our moods thank you so much kuvan it was lovely journey last 8 months hope see you both together on day

God bless them 🧿🧿❤️🫶

1223072 thumbnail

they are so ❤️🫶 I going to miss them on screen and off screen 💔💔

One of best onscreen and offscreen bond they shared kuvan is best forever they gave their best to cheer our moods thank you so much kuvan it was lovely journey last 8 months hope see you both together on day

God bless them 🧿🧿❤️🫶

Meri journey to BKAS ke sath 1 month ki bhi nahi hai phir bhi aaj bohot bura lag raha hai sachhismiley19

I can say is show ne, KuVan ne kam time me muze impressed kiya hai bohot 👍