Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I agree with everyone. Very good epi. And although itโ€™s drama (and I detest drama in ITV serials) itโ€™s not unnecessary drama like most serials. Of course this twist is needed to see character development for Kunal who has allowed childhood trauma and his past relationship affect his decisions the entire serial. So this misunderstanding doesnโ€™t feel forced or detract from the storyline.

This serial is unlike any other I've seen. While most serials start strong but gradually lose momentum due to plot twists aimed solely at retaining audience attention and for TRP, this one took the opposite approach. Admittedly, some early twists felt unnecessary and designed purely for TRP ratings. However, as the show progressed, it only got better. The latter part of the serial surpassed the beginning, making it a refreshing change from most serials.

Both leads delivered superb performances. Despite Sayli being a relatively new actress compared to Mohit, her energy matched his perfectly. Throughout the serial, you can witness Sayli's growth as an actor, from the beginning to the end. I eagerly await her next project.

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Looks like Kuvan are promoting the new replacement show and its leads . Probably thatโ€™s how it ends?

https://youtu.be/LqYUFo6yGM8?si=E2bnH3g_719ED2_b

Edited by melliflous - 6 months ago
vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/SY1_bL84HpI?si=H5ys7FEqwoXs4T1V

๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป

Word Count: 1

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

Just watched the new BTS. Is this Tara kidney surgery thing happening? Doesn't seem like it - no BTS of it. Sayli in this interview is saying that they are just going be filming the last scene. But she's wearing the black saree. And even Kunal is romancing her/dreaming of her in this BTS. So seems like Kuldeep parda fash is happening, which is what Vaani said in the pregnancy reveal SBS segment. Defo last scene cannot be Tara's kidney surgery. Wondering if that's scraped (would make a lot of sense if it is. Tara has a heart problem so didn't understand why she needs a kidney transplant to begin with). Based on the pacing of the show, it also seems that pregnancy reveal is happening on Thursday. So no clue how they will do that, wrap up Vaibhav and Kuldeep plots all by next Monday and also add the kidney transplant. I saw BTS of Karen Veer Mehra at Vanada Nivas, I'm guessing that he'll try and attack Vandu and Kunal will save her. That might be what Vaani meant when she says make things right with her before you lose her forever. Really hope that storyline is scrapped and there is more time for KuVan.

https://youtu.be/5FGi8xxJjxI?feature=shared

https://youtu.be/7mX1o-cCkUE?feature=shared

I think this day as in everyone in the same attire would be the last day of drama and hence reunion

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

I agree with everyone. Very good epi. And although itโ€™s drama (and I detest drama in ITV serials) itโ€™s not unnecessary drama like most serials. Of course this twist is needed to see character development for Kunal who has allowed childhood trauma and his past relationship affect his decisions the entire serial. So this misunderstanding doesnโ€™t feel forced or detract from the storyline.

This serial is unlike any other I've seen. While most serials start strong but gradually lose momentum due to plot twists aimed solely at retaining audience attention and for TRP, this one took the opposite approach. Admittedly, some early twists felt unnecessary and designed purely for TRP ratings. However, as the show progressed, it only got better. The latter part of the serial surpassed the beginning, making it a refreshing change from most serials.

Both leads delivered superb performances. Despite Sayli being a relatively new actress compared to Mohit, her energy matched his perfectly. Throughout the serial, you can witness Sayli's growth as an actor, from the beginning to the end. I eagerly await her next project.

Agree ๐Ÿ’ฏ waiting for Sayli ๐Ÿ™Œ

vish86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melliflous

Looks like Kuvan are promoting the new replacement show and its leads . Probably thatโ€™s how it ends?

https://youtu.be/LqYUFo6yGM8?si=E2bnH3g_719ED2_b

๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Word Count: 1

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I said the same exact thing, though I don't know her personally at all. And I respect people's privacy and understand that their relationships are their own business, but she deserves the best and it will happen. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

IMG_20240304_101931.jpg

I didn't know they were dating.... No offence but she can do so much better smiley9

vish86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

I said the same exact thing, though I don't know her personally at all. And I respect people's privacy and understand that their relationships are their own business, but she deserves the best and it will happen. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Is she dating with this guy no I donโ€™t think because one of her IV she told that sheโ€™s single

vish86 thumbnail

Tomorrow onwards we are not getting BTS ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ข

vish86 thumbnail

Forum is so silent ๐Ÿคซ

Hope you all fine ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ