Hamari adhuri kahani.. 🥱🥱

Posted: 4 months ago

Seeing armaan and ruhi cry for each other and that bgm hamari adhuri kahani oh my god I couldn't stop laughing crying 😂😂😂😂😂😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

Such a great pair and their chemistry physics everything is top notch.. How  painful stupid it was to see them crying.. amar prem kahani.. 

One man asks permission from his ex lover to console his friend / wife who is so distraught.. 

What a man you are armaan.. You stood out today armaan 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

Edited by Swathiyaa - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail

I have never been disappointed with Arman until today. Earlier I used to discount his oscillation and people pleasing nature to his upbringing. But today nothing can excuse his lack of concern for Abhira despite knowing she was all alone and left the house(as per Dadisa) in the middle of night. I am not even going towards his residual feelings for Ruhi. That question is moot. He doesn’t love Abhira nor does she love him and whatever he does  with Ruhi won’t bother her least, but as a human and for the sake of the namesake relation he has with her, his lack of genuine concern for her safety and security is what shocked me the most. None of the ITV ml has behaved towards FL like this. 

Edited by Lostin90s - 4 months ago

If things goes on like this, chances are high that he who must not be named will emerge far better than him.. 🤣🤣

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I'm really disappointed with these cvs smiley44, honestly why are they continuing this track? smiley13

For disappointing us only 🤣

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

Funny how ITV gave us the best FL and worst ML simultaneously. 

Abhira is everything I want a FL to be and Armaan is.....well  Armaan smiley24

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

I have never been disappointed with Arman until today. Earlier I used to discount his oscillation and people pleasing nature to his upbringing. But today nothing can excuse his lack of concern for Abhira despite knowing she was all alone and left the house(as per Dadisa) in the middle of night. I am not even going towards his residual feelings for Ruhi. That question is moot. He doesn’t love Abhira nor does she love him and whatever he does  with Ruhi won’t bother her least, but as a human and for the sake of the namesake relation he has with her, his lack of genuine concern for her safety and security is what shocked me the most. None of the ITV ml has behaved towards FL like this. 

This exactly this is the problem today for me.

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Armaan is setting new records  dailysmiley16

Edited by adithyan - 4 months ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

If things goes on like this, chances are high that he who must not be named will emerge far better than him.. 🤣🤣

In fact this Armaan guy is already making me feel that the You Know Who is a far better choice compared to him. smiley44

Oh no look what have you done armaan 🤣🤣