Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Malini was such a good mother in law but recent changes are making us hate her.. she is worried about her son but kavya is also her daughter in law.. what do you think will she repent in future for her deeds or turn more negative towards our girl

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rohan20025555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Malini is not right, but any mother would have done the same to save her child. It's easy to judge but in her own way she's right. Bcz you cannot expect a mother to announce the sins of her child and get him/her imprisoned or hanged. A mother won't be able to do it no matter what!

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There might be a lot of tension and conflict within the family due to the current situation. It's understandable that Malini might be feeling worried about her son, but it's also important to consider Kavya's perspective and the impact this situation is having on her as well. Open communication and empathy from both sides could help in navigating through these challenging times and finding a resolution that considers everyone's feelings and well-being.But i think as a mother no matter what she will try to save her child even if he is culprit.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spykie

Malini was such a good mother in law but recent changes are making us hate her.. she is worried about her son but kavya is also her daughter in law.. what do you think will she repent in future for her deeds or turn more negative towards our girl

A mother can go against anyone to save her child even if it is bad.

But she should not forget how many lives have been gone due to fake medicines.

Kavya has lost a sister and we know Kavya she will give justice to her sister. 

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rohan20025555

Malini is not right, but any mother would have done the same to save her child. It's easy to judge but in her own way she's right. Bcz you cannot expect a mother to announce the sins of her child and get him/her imprisoned or hanged. A mother won't be able to do it no matter what!

Yea I know she may forget but kavya will not. And I don't want her to forget too.

Giriraj,Omi, Anurag will have to go to Jail.

Justice should be served.

It is going to her hurt badly but truth should come out.

Her own husband and son deeds will cost her sadly.

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly i hope all the culprits in navya case and  kavya falsely been accused publicly for murder case should be punished .

Spykie thumbnail

Yes if seen from mothers perspective youbare right.. A mother cant declare her son's sin

Spykie thumbnail

May be as we are seeing it from kavya and bansal's side we feel Malini as villan but if it was seen from Pradhans side.. we may have not felt bad for Malini's act

Spykie thumbnail

But the fact that she was an Ex IAS and was an aspiring officer, and it was from start shown that kavya was more like Malini.. thats why cant relate to the situation where she is standing with the wrong

Vaidehi49 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spykie

May be as we are seeing it from kavya and bansal's side we feel Malini as villan but if it was seen from Pradhans side.. we may have not felt bad for Malini's act

I won't say she is a Villian but she is supporting the culprits.

Malini as a mother can do anything for her son but because of her son's involvement (completely or not shown yet) had made lot of mothers losing their child.

And giving them justice is very important✨

Indeed Malini is a great mother to Adi whom she  supported. I wished Omi uspe jata.