Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: lauriesa

I am so tired of Alia, she is everywhere. She is one of those people that can never give us a break, when Deepika and Katrina arent shooting or promoting they are incog. Meanwhile Alia movie no movie she is everywhere. Sorry she married a loser that cant stand her, not our fault.

Because Alia knows that every body will be relieved if she never shows her face...And she doesn't want people to be that happy.She gets some kind of fun by irritating the public...Thats why, ''oh y'all got irritated by FF awards, now take this Zee awards, now who is having the last laugh smiley36"

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

No awards for SRK funny deol

At this point in his career where he has nothing to prove, I bet he is going to charge them a hand and an arm for attending instead of accepting a useless award which just adds to the clutter. Plus there is more noise made for him post filmfare for not winning the award than for Ranbir who actually won the award.

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 6 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I thought the Zee Awards were discontinued?? Whose money laundering scheme has revived its existence ?

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I thought the Zee Awards were discontinued?? Whose money laundering scheme has revived its existence ?

they are skipped some years and then they have them some years
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Zee entertainment itself is involved in fraudulent activities

Subhash Chandra did some ghotala then zee business people were in soup for investment advice

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

when will this be televised in the UK?

Also, has filmfare been televised?

You tube available in UK

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

they are skipped some years and then they have them some years

Zee5 have all