Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Is this a real award show though?

Thats Zee Cine Awards..one of the big 5..

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Zee cine awards is big and real
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Oh I thought it was that Showshaa thing

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

What are the big 5 ?

Originally posted by: priya185

Finally someone deserving this won best actress (apart from deserving Rani) - Kiara
https://x.com/timepasshai/status/1767427506611872151?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw

Thanks

Word Count: 1

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

As real as it can be given the whole credibility and lack of seriousness issue plaguing Bollywood awards today smiley36. But yes it’s a real award show.

I’ll try to answer Maroony’s question here too, if I can.

Filmfare, Zee awards, IIFA are among the top. I know Cougar said top five so I’m not sure what the other two would be. Critics award maybe? I know Stardust awards were serious but I’m not even sure if that’s still a thing. Dada Saheb Phalke awards?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

As real as it can be given the whole credibility and lack of seriousness issue plaguing Bollywood awards today smiley36. But yes it’s a real award show.

I’ll try to answer Maroony’s question here too, if I can.

Filmfare, Zee awards, IIFA are among the top. I know Cougar said top five so I’m not sure what the other two would be. Critics award maybe? I know Stardust awards were serious but I’m not even sure if that’s still a thing. Dada Saheb Phalke awards?

There was a Renault/Apsara producers guild one and screen awards . But other than Filmfare I think every award show has taken a year off and then like brought it back or stopped all together. I know Zee Cine has. Then you have these Toifa awards that pop up out of nowhere
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

There was a Renault/Apsara producers guild one and screen awards . But other than Filmfare I think every award show has taken a year off and then like brought it back or stopped all together. I know Zee Cine has. Then you have these Toifa awards that pop up out of nowhere

Bollywood does have too many awards, and half of them have a fashion tag which makes it look like an excuse just to gather people and hand them trophies.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Toifa stardust screen and apsara (guild) awards are extinct

Screen awards were legit .. they were like the golden globes , setting the expectations. Unlike todays fake awards , the screen award winners were authentic and deserving.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

National

Filmfare

Screen

Zee Cine

IIFA