Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

kiara wants to be in srk film because I see her tweeting srk compliments online

I want her in movie with Salman though there is age gap. She knows him and hope he takes her in his next movie.

Salman Khan Suggested Kiara Advani to Change Her Name

Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zara321

So srk, sunny deol and kartik got awards for their performances, three awards for actors performances smiley36 What is this nonsense?

"popular" is more then 'only' the performances...it's also the impact on the filmindustry and the popularity of the movie relative to the movie-goers/audience (boxoffice, word-of-mouth, repercussions in the press, international success, etc.). In addition, the jury evaluates the movie with all the creativity that had been put into the movie and also the 'technicalities' (the awards relative to story, cinematography, background music, VFX, etc.)...also - besides of the best actor/actress popular - one song is not only decided by the "viewers choice" but also by the jury with the same criteria.

Jawan had the most impact because also of the pan-Indian appeal and the international success while Gadar 2's popularity was more confined to the Hindi belt.

The "performance of the year" is in no way comparable to the best actor award but a recognition and encouragement.

What intrigues me is the award for Adah because it isn't on the published lists (there aren't 'debut awards' listed)...and also someone wrote that Alia got an award...

Pagglait thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

smiley27

Word Count: 0

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Finally someone deserving this won best actress (apart from deserving Rani) - Kiara
https://x.com/timepasshai/status/1767427506611872151?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw

Edited by priya185 - 6 months ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She won and she extended her hand towards SRKsmiley36 Congratulations le liya zabardastismiley37. Second hand embarrassment smiley36.

Sweet of him to get up and hug her.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yay im so happy , i liked SPKK and both kiara and kartik in it

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is this a real award show though?