Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I never did anything like that

I’m happy Kiara got via viewers meaning voters meaning the public!! They say rewards more important then awards and whatever the title she got that z trophy no one will care on the category as see it says best actress too 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 zee awards here to please.
Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I’m happy Kiara got via viewers meaning voters meaning the public!! They say rewards more important the awards and whatever the title she got that gold a trophy in her gene no one will care on the category as on see it as her as best actress too 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 zee ad I said is here to please. Though not Alia I think it’s public backlash omg 😳

There should be backlash for this also. They gave 6 different people a best acting or best actress. That’s weird imho. Or just ad weird as other shows. Doesn’t smell right

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

IMG_2751.jpeg

IMG_2750.jpegShe got popular meaning peoples choice by voters and rani got critics IMG_2749.jpeg

Picture perfect 🤩 cannot believe these two won 🏆

There should be backlash for this also. They gave 6 different people a best acting or best actress. That’s weird imho. Or just ad weird as other shows. Doesn’t smell right

who cares these awards bogus lol 😂 they mean nothing but something in one’s mantle n zee pleases everyone. At least this one is only my the viewers n not the jury lol!! That’s why alia didn’t get it many upset in her n the Kapoor lad so they have been sidelined at the other events. Yet they got jitesh award n they happy !!
Maroonporsche thumbnail

. At least this one is only my the viewers n not the jury lol!!

But you said their bogus. This would be bogus also ^

But you said their bogus. This would be bogus also ^

I meant when the jury chooses or the committee because it’s not the public but still public votes better yet in case they manipulate that then that’s manipulation on whose counting the viewers ballots. But yes overall these awards bogus. I think I declared that in the start. I said even in case who I like wins these awards are bogus but.. I said I wanted her to be happy and have something in her mantle !! I’m sure in other places to in case u participate u given trophies too. Like here some who participate given siggys as consolation prize and the winners other kinds siggy but most everyone is given a siggy. Yet I think the khans n others should now let youngsters n new gen get these awards like Salman says. Still they have given him an award like the audience one which he don’t go in stage to get yet I’m sure it’s at his home on his mantle. I just like them happy still it’s more reward !! Yet I stick with my view on them being bogus even u said Oscar’s were lol 😂

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I meant when the jury chooses or the committee because it’s not the public but still public votes better yet in case they manipulate that then that’s manipulation on whose counting the viewers ballots. But yes overall these awards bogus. I think I declared that in the start. I said even in case who I like wins these awards are bogus but.. I said I wanted her to be happy and have something in her mantle !! I’m sure in other places to in case u participate u given trophies too. Like here some who participate given siggys as consolation prize and the winners other kinds siggy but most everyone is given a siggy. Yet I think the khans n others should now let youngsters n new gen get these awards like Salman says. Still they have given him an award like the audience one which he don’t go in stage to get yet I’m sure it’s at his home on his mantle. I just like them happy still it’s more reward !! Yet I stick with my view on them being bogus even u said Oscar’s were lol 😂

Who said these viewers choice are even legit ?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Zee studios produced Gadar 2, the movie is streaming on Zee 5 and the music distributor is Zee Music.... Just sayingsmiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Zee studios produced Gadar 2, the movie is streaming on Zee 5 and the music distributor is Zee Music.... Just sayingsmiley36

Sounds like all in the Zee Family smiley36