Zee Cine Awards 2024 - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago
smiley37 I can’t believe we on the same page though I said this originally. Though rani been winning every show was she really this good
Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Saare awards joke hai, but people keep changing these award’s credibility depending on if their fav wins or not smiley36

but at the end of the day either Saare awards joke hai ya phir Saare awards genuine hai - there is no such thing like ohh zee cine awards are more genuine than filmfare smiley37

lets just say they joke that’s what Salman said when he said he won’t go on stage to collect his. Lol 😂 since then I’m like ok 👍 though it would be nice on him holding the Z trophy so that those who like these awards be happy.
FireFli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Alia looks the prettiest 😍 . Such a beauty she is.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: wat_up

smiley37 I can’t believe we on the same page though I said this originally. Though rani been winning every show was she really this good

She acted very well in chaterjee vs Norway

Watch it

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why gadar deol or animal deol did not get any award smiley29

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

I want kiarra she’s a woman right ? Rani as won many times esp when Preity deserved some awards more. So please don’t bring that card in. Not everyone as to like her right? There other actress who like tabu, madhuri etc who are power houses as well. I never liked rani so got nothing todo with what u implying. Were it Preity I would. U like her U celebrate lol.

omg I thought that battle was sealed years ago .. Rani thrashed Preity fair and square .. she was a terribly stiff actress who just flashed her dimpled smile to cover up for her shortcomings and fooled the dumb Indian audience . I remember how she sucked in veer Zara trying hard to play the yrf Indian heroine when clearly she has western sensibilities.. her range is thinner than a teaspoon .. in what world Preity deserves more awards than Rani ? Ofcourse you can like her but Preity is not even close to Rani’s league . I was aise hi taking panga with you . You are frigging Preity and Kiara fan . Such lightweights .
1169321 thumbnail

It wasn't a regular award show but an event where tickets were sold on Bookmyshow.

Ticket prices were from 3000 to 100k

1000011685.jpg

After selling tickets in his name, how can they afford not giving the audience what they want? Stadium was full of SRK fans

Edited by NoraSM - 6 months ago
1169321 thumbnail

My post was merged smiley29

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

SRK deserved it for Jawan

Anirudh for background score. They could have given music director award to someone else

JJP definitely deserve the choreography award . Nahi toh chaleya .