Posted: 3 months ago

Dipan

owaistabish1989 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Any precap on guests for next week?

Raffta thumbnail

Don't wory in kids singing show we all are going to witness cringe love story again.

If you want to point out something about her point out her mistake first. Then ask sony to remove her as mentor for kids.

I think sony was more obsessed with Pawnu and Arunita and right now Ustad and  Ananya. Ustad ka to ye tisra reality show hai aur pehli bar bhaav Mila hai.

I don't like Arunita exempt her Satyam Shivam Sundaram but today because of her I didn't liked Piyush.

Raffta thumbnail

Also Sayli's parents live in Mumbai so aa Gaye uske sath.

Uske Ghar ka aur idol ka rishta pata nahi par Iss season ke contestants aur judges ka rishta sabko pata hai.

I know Arunita fans were exited about Shreya's comments on her and Shreya spoke more about sayli but isme Sayli ki kya galti ?

Before commenting on her sweet voice in weird way go and listen to Original song.

One good news for Aruntita fans as they are always behind Sayli. Shreya liked one of Sayli's Reel of "Unch Maza Zhoka"  long back. I wish she upload this reels on YouTube rather than BTS.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just as I guessed.

Ruchi_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ananya for the win for me too. I have loved so many of her performances. Piyush is good too but next to Ananya only. 

Sayli is a beautiful singer and I never liked Arunita. 

As for SG, she clearly worships music and appreciates wherever she hears good music. It is another matter that for us, she herself is the embodiment of music, just what Sayli said. 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don’t like when contestants from previous years come on the show, the episode becomes about them and less about this years contestants. For example Kumar Sanu pulling Arunita and Pawandeeps leg, starting with Pawandeep, etc.

Singing wise another good episode, sad that Dipan had to leave.

Dipan and Sayli - hawa ke saath saath, this was in my opinion the best performance of the day. Both of them complemented each other beautifully. They sang beautifully, it just didn’t seem like these weren’t established singers. Always loved Sayli, wa so happy to hear her sing again. Sad that after such a lovely performance Dipan had to leave.

Anjana and Arunita - hamari adhuri kahani. This wasn’t a pairing I was expecting. This song wasn’t meant for Arunita, though she did better than I thought. Anjana was fabulous. I am impressed by her versatility.

Vaibhav and Salman - dil da mamla. Didn’t enjoy it singing wise but as a performance it was foot tapping. Never liked Salman (barely watched his season). On the basis of singing it was mediocre (6/10) but as a performance it was entertaining (9/10).

Ananya and Pawandeep - Pardesiya. While Ananya sang flawlessly, as did Pawandeep, there was something missing in this performance. I don’t think these two were a good pairing. Not a fan of Pawandeep but he did well in this performance. 

Shubhojit and Danish - Piya re. Brilliant. I’d even say Shubhojit was better than Danish. However they overdid the aalaps, even if they did them well. This was a trademark Danish performance. They set the tone and showcased the rivalry of the fandoms and their performance was based on that, so from that point of view it was good with one showing his skills and the other matching/ bettering it. 

Piyush and Arunita - bol na halke halke. I expected a lot more from this pairing. Piyush sang well, but again as a pairing this didn’t work for me. Piyushs voice is too soft and has so much restraint, that a strong voice like Arunitas will just make his performance seem subdued. I also think Arunita realized this, and didn’t sing like she usually does, she was less ‘damdaar’.

Adya and Salman - saiyyan. I love this song, and it is a song that wouldn’t sound so bad when Adya sung it. It was a bad performance. Just when I thought it was an okay performance, she tried to end it with some aalaps/classical touch. Her voice had no intonation, it was as flat as can be. I’m sure most of us have better intonation even when we speak! Salman did a much better job than her. Just because of how she ended the performance, this could be considered her worst performance ever, and probably the worst performance on Indian Idol!

Obom and Pawandeep - baatein yeh Kabhi na tu bhool na. Perfect pairing, complemented each other well. Decent performance from both. Not a wow, but wasn’t outright bad. I preferred Obom in this, though I wish he would sing with a little more power (for lack of a better word). 

As usual Obom and Adya were in the bottom three and were saved. Dipan was fantastic and today he was the best, but still had to leave. It’s sad that good singers leave because audience votes on basis of region, community, looks, etc more than talent.

Just hope someone deserving wins, should be Ananya but I’ll take Piyush, Shubhojit or Anjana too.

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Who were the bottom 3?

Andakadipatta thumbnail

They should really change format to what they follow on India's Best Dancer. Let the audience vote and you get bottom three basis votes+ scores and then let the three singers have a face-off/small solo performance and then the judges decide who leaves out of the three based on the face off and give audience full voting power if you want only in the finale. That's why irrespective of who won the show, in all the three seasons of IBD, the final 5 have always been those who have been the best among the rest. It's extremely sad to see someone like Dipan go while we still have Adya!

Edited by Andakadipatta - 3 months ago