Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: IbuHatela

Man, half my watch group has corona and the other half has kept up with spoilers and is pissed. The last episode we got to watch was the Nutan one. Judging by how sad and angry most of the people here are, I guess the universe was telling my group to save our time and quit while we still can 😂

Why are people still getting corona? It feels never ending. Jaise corona nahi mano Indian Idol Season 12 aur 13 ho smiley44

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tani91

Honestly I’m glad that there’s only a few more weeks left in the season, the only reason for me watching is for Shreya and Ananya at this point. Even the Shreya moments I watch them due to instagram and twitter so I don’t have much motivation to watch on screen lol that’s why I watch a few days late. The whole thing with Ananya’s dad left a sour taste, esp seeing how uncomfortable she was! I was happy seeing they didn’t milk Menuka’s disability but I guess they’ve resorted to such tactics again, I’d almost take the cringe love stories over this, using her personal grudge against her father and airing it out on national tv was gross esp since she herself didnt want to do it. Do better idol team!

I’m happy that Utkarsh got a chance to be on Shreya’s tour! If he sticks around to the US leg it’ll be a great exposure for him! She puts on an amazing show! And the male lead get a whole section to them halfway through so it’s a great opportunity for him. 

As far as eliminations go it’s sad to see Dipen go before Obom and Adya smiley24 but oh well im mentally preparing myself to see an undeserving winner like in the last few years and the rightful ones lose the title. Just wishing Ananya the best. 

Shreya recently took him to one of her concert in Delhi so I hope she wasn’t talking about that because I think concert happen after the shoot was done.  Hope there is more and I hope he gets to go to her all heart tour that is happening in USA. 

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

^ she did, I saw it on Twitter she had taken him to one of the shows she did in Delhi I think! I hope he sticks around for the whole tour.

when I went to the Chicago show last October she had a guy called Kinjal who sang with her on duets and he had a whole section during the halfway point when she changed outfits. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

Why are people still getting corona? It feels never ending. Jaise corona nahi mano Indian Idol Season 12 aur 13 ho smiley44

ITS never ended but during the Christmas time I had as well because the cases were going higher .

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tani91

^ she did, I saw it on Twitter she had taken him to one of the shows she did in Delhi I think! I hope he sticks around for the whole tour.

when I went to the Chicago show last October she had a guy called Kinjal who sang with her on duets and he had a whole section during the halfway point when she changed outfits. 

Oh yes that guy recently with her in her London tour too and actually he was suppose to perform with her in Delhi too but he had other commitment so she gave that opportunity to Utkarsh. 

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly I refrained from writing about Feb 17-18 episodes.  Didn’t cared at all.   I’m not a fan of yelling singing loud. 🙄🙁👎

Last wknd along with previous II winners was more of a shouting match. Salman Ali, Danish, Shubhodeep, Vaibhav though he usually sings Sukhi paaji songs 👍👏

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 months ago
devsagar001 thumbnail

Very sub-standard singers as the judges prefer to eliminate the good ones. Singing is about voice and depth along with style. It is by far not about memorizing 15-minute lyrics. No. But the judges dont seem to understand that and conduct their judgment as in a school setting. All the judges are disgusting in how they present themselves. In my opinion, the winner of this season should have been Menuka for her exemplary performance. Forgotten lyrics should not penalize a competitor but rather concentrating on what they have delivered is a fair game. Perhaps she is a threat to Shreya?? Anjana and Piyush have razor-sharp voices which are honestly very annoying and should not be in competition. I agree Ananya, Vaibhav and Shubadeep are the only ones that qualify to win this contest, however going to styles, Shubadeep is pretty annoying in his style and pomp whereas Adhya should have been out long time ago as she cannot belt it out at all. To have Adhya as the top 6 is atrocious!  But do the judges know that?

As to the judges, I had the highest regard for Shreya prior to watching her in this season. Gosh, she is a hypocrite and wants to sing the song that was just sung, outdoing the performer. When you are a judge, keep it that way as you are not the competitor. It is not about you, the judge. Do you see her and Vishal pretending to be shocked when the elimination occurs? Were not the judges involved in making that decision? Disgusting.

Horrible show, not worth the waste of time watching it.

Edited by devsagar001 - 2 months ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: devsagar001

Very sub-standard singers as the judges prefer to eliminate the good ones.

As to the judges, I had the highest regard for Shreya prior to watching her in this season. Gosh, she is a hypocrite and wants to sing the song that was just sung, outdoing the performer. When you are a judge, keep it that way as you are not the competitor. It is not about you, the judge. Do you see her and Vishal pretending to be shocked when the elimination occurs? Were not the judges involved in making that decision? Disgusting.

Horrible show, not worth the waste of time watching it.

Superb observation 👍👏👏👏 I will go ahead & add there is regional bias is very prominent 🙁😡 

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 months ago