Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

I agree with the word impactful. She has done good projects & acted well too but she never stands out.

Yeah. She isn't bad. I actually like her. Its just that she hasn't been impactful in most of her shows for me. Only show I couldn't tolerate her was Ishqiyasmiley36

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I would only say reserve your thoughts for a while, wait for the episodes, maybe your thinking get change.

Like, I have not seen khushal's work before, I will watch him first time in this drama then I will share my thoughts about him.

Yeah. I hope I am wrong. Anyway I like it when I am proven wrongsmiley36. Its better to have low expectations and then it surprises you than vice versa.

Khushal I have seen in many. Sometimes he can be great and he has great screen presence but sometimes he overreacts. Overall, I feel he is decent actor.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

+1

Ditto Same thoughts

We usually agree most of timesmiley36

Originally posted by: mala06

We usually agree most of timesmiley36

Great minds think alike smiley9

Originally posted by: awida

But didn't you see any of his clips. He had many beautifull ones from : Mushkil and Mohabbat Ghumshuda Mere. He is a charmer. smiley42

Clips sy toh zaida pata nhi chala na hi impressive laga ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I will watch duniyapur and then share my thoughts about him. Heard so much about your fav, I wanna see how good he actually is

Edited by NINALOGY - 7 days ago
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 6 days ago

Doesn't look like high-budget drama though. Animations on the teasers were very bad. I just hope the initial buzz isnโ€™t all there is like many Pakistani drama, and that the show lives up to the hype.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_vRf7StUlr/

Originally posted by: mala06

Doesn't look like high-budget drama though. Animations on the teasers were very bad. I just hope the initial buzz isnโ€™t all there is like many Pakistani drama, and that the show lives up to the hype.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_vRf7StUlr/

More than budget good story matters, hopefully it's story will be impressive one. And they may retain this Buzz throughout.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

More than budget good story matters, hopefully it's story will be impressive one. And they may retain this Buzz throughout.

Yeah. I have liked some of the writers work. So hopefully storyline is good. Execution too needs to be good.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Honestly Ramshaโ€™s teaser just killed the hype for me. smiley24 Maybe Iโ€™ll wait for Khhushalโ€™s to make a final call..smiley24