Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 7 days ago

Honestly, Ramsha gets good projects, some of the most unique and good ones, but she is never impactful. Ramsha might be the weakest link in the show. She doesn't have that aura or dialogue delivery for the strong role. I hope I am wrong.

Edited by mala06 - 7 days ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

They have connections, thats why getting good projects in that sense I am referring.

I thought nepo means actor's kid

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Nepo is a kid of anyone who is already famous, can be actor/singer/writer/director etc

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Nepo is a kid of anyone who is already famous, can be actor/singer/writer/director etc

Thanks for clearing up

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Not nepo in particular. I am saying in a sense that they get good projects on plate.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Honestly, Ramsha gets good projects, some of the most unique and good ones, but she is never impactful. Ramsha might be the weakest link in the show. She doesn't have that aura or dialogue delivery for the strong role. I hope I am wrong.

Well. She is still better than the Komals and Mamyas .. I think Pakistani drama industry is in need of strong young actresses. New actresses are yet to make an impact.. and actresses who spent more than 10 yrs in the industry aren't suitible to be casted with younger actors. They can't repeat the same actresses in every drama. So Ramsha is still a good choice.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Leave Komal and Mamya alone they're amazing idk why this forum has problem with Mamya what she did to you ?? If she reads this post she would've been disappointed instead of these 2 drag chuna because she is the one who really can't act for life and putting too much blush and lip tint in order to be Korean smiley11

It is not just my opinion. Many ppl here think that she lacks the charisma of a lead actress. There are many like her , who are even better actresses than female leads, but aren't suitible for lead roles.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: awida

Well. She is still better than the Komals and Mamyas .. I think Pakistani drama industry is in need of strong young actresses. New actresses are yet to make an impact.. and actresses who spent more than 10 yrs in the industry aren't suitible to be casted with younger actors. They can't repeat the same actresses in every drama. So Ramsha is still a good choice.

Yeah. She definitely is. She is far more tolerable. Its just that I feel she might be the weakest link here considering the cast. In defence of Komal though she was good in BB.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Yeah. She definitely is. She is far more tolerable. Its just that I feel she might be the weakest link here considering the cast. In defence of Komal though she was good in BB.

Thank you for defending komal ❤️ i hope you defend Mamya also

https://tenor.com/bUThz.gif

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Thank you for defending komal ❤️ i hope you defend Mamya also

https://tenor.com/bUThz.gif

Sorry, for me she is in the list of actress who I can't tolerate on screen.