Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I used to dislike Ali R even before BB but in BB I disliked his character the most. Yeah performances were actually good in BB. Farhan ka toh bad luck chal raha hai he did not even got any award for MH. He was good in jok sarkar too

I think he will get awards for Jhok sarkar. Although I have little hope I wish someone give best jodi award to Farhaan and Hiba. They looked so good together. I doubt popular but atleast critics award.

HUM ruins its own show by unnecessarily giving screenspace to their nepos. Ali rehman in BB and Mamiya in Jhok sarkar

Originally posted by: mala06

I think he will get awards for Jhok sarkar. Although I have little hope I wish someone give best jodi award to Farhaan and Hiba. They looked so good together. I doubt popular but atleast critics award.

HUM ruins its own show by unnecessarily giving screenspace to their nepos. Ali rehman in BB and Mamiya in Jhok sarkar

Unfortunately, they did not give us enough of hiba and farhan in JS. So, I doubt that they will win any onscreen jodi award.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Unfortunately, they did not give us enough of hiba and farhan in JS. So, I doubt that they will win any onscreen jodi award.

Yeah I know. But they look so good togethersmiley19. They deserve better script and and better show. They weren't utilized properlysmiley19

Yeah I know. But they look so good togethersmiley19. They deserve better script and and better show. They weren't utilized properlysmiley19

Yeah I know. They have so much potential. Someone need to cast them in a good drama.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Yeah I know. They have so much potential. Someone need to cast them in a good drama.

Yeah. I hope its a romantic one.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 7 days ago

New Promo Of Duniyapur Is Out Now

https://youtu.be/cNj4W7fRY5Y?si=QW1jPD6wKXufyp9O

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I am not feeling Ramsha's performance here in the teaser. Apne Maa ki Kaatil ko maarungi was like..she just read that off a paper.smiley24 But she looks nice..she looks more like Anushka Sharma than Anushka herself.smiley36
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I am not feeling Ramsha's performance here in the teaser. Apne Maa ki Kaatil ko maarungi was like..she just read that off a paper.smiley24 But she looks nice..she looks more like Anushka Sharma than Anushka herself.smiley36

Yes even Julia Michaels too look like Anushka

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Both ali and Mamya are outsiders not nepo

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Both ali and Mamya are outsiders not nepo

They have connections, thats why getting good projects in that sense I am referring.