Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Yes but BB had some urban setting...this looks full rural like JS..the only thing I like is the cast so far. For once they chose the right female actress who has the aura to carry such strong roles like Hiba and Zara...she and Kushal is looking good too...

Yeah. One thing that I liked about BB was casting. It was apt bar Ali Rehman. Hiba too was suitable for JS. But Ramsha unlike these two has monotonous dialogue delivery. So I still have doubts in her. She does look good with kushal though.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

This looks like Jhok Sarkar meets Jindo meets BB meets Raam Leela meets Mirzapur.

I heard this is the most expensive ptv series- budget of 30 crore.

Interested to see what they do with these resources.

30 crore is pretty high? Will they ever recover this budget?

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. One thing that I liked about BB was casting. It was apt bar Ali Rehman. Hiba too was suitable for JS. But Ramsha unlike these two has monotonous dialogue delivery. So I still have doubts in her. She does look good with kushal though.

Noooo 😣, what did you just say, Ali Rehman was best for BB??? I mean like seriously 😒, he ruined BB for me. He used to get all the screenspace which Farhan and hamza's characters deserved.

This looks like Jhok Sarkar meets Jindo meets BB meets Raam Leela meets Mirzapur.

I heard this is the most expensive ptv series- budget of 30 crore.

Interested to see what they do with these resources.

30 crores is big amount, Itny ki toh Pak movie bhi nhi hoti. It would be max 3 crores but yes according to reports, it's most expensive drama of ptv.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Noooo 😣, what did you just say, Ali Rehman was best for BB??? I mean like seriously 😒, he ruined BB for me. He used to get all the screenspace which Farhan and hamza's characters deserved.

I am saying minus Ali Rehmansmiley36. I also disliked him after bb, I am allergic to him.

I am saying minus Ali Rehmansmiley36. I also disliked him after bb, I am allergic to him.

Thank God, now i am relieved 😂

Ditto same thoughts

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Thank God, now i am relieved 😂

Ditto same thoughts

I started disliking Ali rehman after bb. At the same time started liking Farhaan. He was so good in limited screen space. By the was in hum awards there is no nomination from BB? The acting there were top notch despite average script.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

30 crores is big amount, Itny ki toh Pak movie bhi nhi hoti. It would be max 3 crores but yes according to reports, it's most expensive drama of ptv.

i think i read that 6-7 crores toh standard drama ka budget hota hai. just that big yellow house they like to shoot in rents for 3-5 lakhs per day easily.

dunyapur they shot on location all over Pakistan. apparently the blasts and cars action stunts were all real.

even in the teaser the sheer amount of ppl, cars, ambulance, police tells you how diff the scale is from standard ptv drama.

15-20 crore toh easily hoga if not 30.

Edited by hypnotoad - 11 days ago

I started disliking Ali rehman after bb. At the same time started liking Farhaan. He was so good in limited screen space. By the was in hum awards there is no nomination from BB? The acting there were top notch despite average script.

I used to dislike Ali R even before BB but in BB I disliked his character the most. Yeah performances were actually good in BB. Farhan ka toh bad luck chal raha hai he did not even got any award for MH. He was good in jok sarkar too

i think i read that 6-7 crores toh standard drama ka budget hota hai. just that big yellow house they like to shoot in rents for 3-5 lakhs per day easily.

dunyapur they shot on location all over Pakistan. apparently the blasts and cars action stunts were all real.

even in the teaser the sheer amount of ppl, cars, ambulance, police tells you how diff the scale is from standard ptv drama.

15-20 crore toh easily hoga if not 30.

Is it so? Is Pak drama industry so rich? 5-6 crores in one project is good amount.