Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

The concept and setting feels the same to me too but this is supposed to be some grand project for Green so let's see if it will have some freshness or just another typical Green project of unchi dukan, phiki pakwan...

I heard the writer is the same as BB which had similar plot too...

Are you referring to Badshah begum? It is also giving me similar vibes. I will also wait to see how it actually is. Many times teaser are misleading .

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Are you referring to Badshah begum? It is also giving me similar vibes. I will also wait to see how it actually is. Many times teaser are misleading .

Don't tell me that duniyapur is BB 2.0

Can't they air episodes twice a weeksmiley24

This once a week format is so boring and out dated.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

The concept and setting feels the same to me too but this is supposed to be some grand project for Green so let's see if it will have some freshness or just another typical Green project of unchi dukan, phiki pakwan...

I heard the writer is the same as BB which had similar plot too...

The writer of Dunyapur is Radain Shah who wrote Kaisi Teri Khudgharzi.

BB was written by Saji Gul. He also wrote Mr and Mrs Shameem.

hypnotoad thumbnail

This looks like Jhok Sarkar meets Jindo meets BB meets Raam Leela meets Mirzapur.

I heard this is the most expensive ptv series- budget of 30 crore.

Interested to see what they do with these resources.

Edited by hypnotoad - 11 days ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

This looks like Jhok Sarkar meets Jindo meets BB meets Raam Leela meets Mirzapur.

I heard this is the most expensive ptv series- budget of 30 crore.

Interested to see what they do with these resources.

Meets Khaie too smiley36

My thoughts exactly. Crossover of many recent shows.

But Green has been doing great with out of the box content and I’m excited for this. Most of its shows from the first batch like KP, Jindo, Nauroz, 22 Qadam, Jeevan Nagar to the next one with Stand up Girl, Akhaara and Gentleman I’ve enjoyed smiley27 This one will probably make the list too. The cast is great and setting looks nice too. At least we will leave the usual urban houses in other shows smiley41

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Yes but BB had some urban setting...this looks full rural like JS..the only thing I like is the cast so far. For once they chose the right female actress who has the aura to carry such strong roles like Hiba and Zara...she and Kushal is looking good too...

hypnotoad thumbnail

This has pretty good buzz it looks like. I don't think I've seen other Green teasers trend on YT.

Screenshot 2024-09-07 130526.png

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

Meets Khaie too smiley36

My thoughts exactly. Crossover of many recent shows.

But Green has been doing great with out of the box content and I’m excited for this. Most of its shows from the first batch like KP, Jindo, Nauroz, 22 Qadam, Jeevan Nagar to the next one with Stand up Girl, Akhaara and Gentleman I’ve enjoyed smiley27 This one will probably make the list too. The cast is great and setting looks nice too. At least we will leave the usual urban houses in other shows smiley41

It's not looking like khaie or badshah begum.

The teaser gave me ramleela vibe.