Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Sumbul in Emotional Scenes always makes me Cry. She just kills every aspects in acting we can call her complete package. Her acting feels so connecting 

Today I can’t see Kavya getting based by all and this creepy guy is coming where ever she goes and Malini The scene was too emotional to watch and Sumbul nailed it 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I could feel her pain and was at the verge of crying.. she is the best we can get.. and ofcourse Adhi complements her really well.. such an emotional eposode..

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kavya is all alone

The way sasural alienates the bahu at the drop of the hat. One small problem & everyone forgets that this problem impacts the bahu too It's really hurtful to see Kavya like this 

Rohan20025555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is one of her toughest challenges by far! Once she makes up her mind, she'll rock it! She has just gone into a shell.

Rohan20025555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kavya cannot waste any more time. She has to take a stand for herself instead of apologizing and crying. She will!! She's strong!

Sumbul_Love4 thumbnail

She was outstanding as always ♥️♥️♥️ Her expressions!!! Oh my!!! I just love her…♥️

lily18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sumbul portrays emotional scenes with such fineness that it's makes us emotional too.. Kavya was getting abused through out the episode but no one noticed. Not even Adi noticed it. I guess Kavya herself have to overcome her fear and fight against Anurag. 

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Very true, Sumbul is outstanding when it comes to emotional scenes. She just captivates the audience and transports them to another world and makes them feel every pain the character going through..

Edited by rakeshopg - 3 months ago
rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

True, she was completely ill-treated by everyone, except Adi. I think, he understood her and was trying to give her strength but Monty ruined it all..

rakeshopg thumbnail

The only person who understands her and her intentions correctly in that house is Adi. No expectations from Malini at all after this incident and even if she understands her, she cannot take stand/no help to her..

I think, Kavya should share the details (may not be official/confidential but her encounter with Monty/her intentions/plans before taking action..etc.) with Adi instead of thinking not to stress him. These small details are creating misunderstandings between them..

Also, Adi should now take stand against his family like before, he has to come back to his old self and take firm stand. He should not ignore/give them a chance to improve or change, its not going to happen..