Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyWings1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Doesn't this show seem like an opposite to all the ITV shows in current?

It's the ML who is the sunshine

ML has a savior complex(which is a must trait in every ITV FL)

There is a third wheel, who is after the FL and ML gets upset

Burj khalifa is trying to bring down Adi(which usually ITV vamps do)

Finally, it is Adi who is going to leave the academy after being misunderstood by the FL.

Netaji is so cruel. Sanjeev accidentally kept Navya's coat into Adi's bag and when he goes to return it to there is money found inside it and police arrest Kavya's father and so the MU begins :/  Also Adi gets bail papers for Kavya's father and gives it to Shubh and let's him take the credit.

I LOVED how Kavya used reverse phycology on Netaji by saying that he has volunteered to send four doctors.

The electric shock scene between AdYa was so cute and chaotic. Adi is such a cutiesmiley27 

When is Jaideep going to throw his good-for nothing son out? Shubh can't stay once they return back to the IAS academy, right?

Edited by FairyWings1234 - 7 months ago
Minaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyWings1234

Finally, it is Adi who is going to leave the academy after being misunderstood by the FL.

Netaji is so cruel.

Sanjeev accidentally kept Navya's coat into Adi's bag and when he goes to return it to there is money found inside it and police arrest Kavya's father and so the MU begins :/  Also Adi gets bail papers for Kavya's father and gives it to Shubh and let's him take the credit.

I LOVED how Kavya used reverse phycology on Netaji by saying that he has volunteered to send four doctors.

The electric shock scene between AdYa was so cute and chaotic. Adi is such a cutiesmiley27

When is Jaideep going to throw his good-for nothing son out? Shubh can't stay once they return back to the IAS academy, right?

Red: God complex lug raha hai mujhe tou ab.

Blue: Temporary suspension hai. And I feel there's more to it. Promos are often misleading. Kavya also seemed lost in her thoughts and contemplation.

Orange: He is shrewd and sly. No wonder he is a politician. Man doesn't see anything beyond himself. His position, his interests and his schemes. He doesn't even care for his own sons, Omi specially. 

Green: It's always Sanjeev😂🤣 For once, I am all for misunderstandings as I believe this will give Kavya a glimpse into Adi's life. Hoping that they sit and talk. A real conversation.

Purple: Kavya's cleverness and sharp wit is impressive. Leaves me in awe. The tashan between Netaji and her is worth watching. I enjoy every bit of it. 

Praying that she uses her EQ to see Adi for him, for the beautiful, thoughtful person he is. Want her guilt/regret phase and roles to switch.

Grumpy Adi and Sunshine Kavya to manao Adismiley42

Pink: AdYa are such adorable chaotic dorks! Never a dull moment where these two are just Kavya and Adi. What was Kavya even thinking checking the switch board with her bare fingers??😂🤣 Adi and I had the same reaction. And their indirect convo with each other through the electrician. Absolute clowns!! And if you notice clearly, Kavya was about to burst into laughter on her own stupidity but held it back due to Adi's continuous teasing or maybe to show that she's still upset with him🤷‍♀️

Adi's mood shift upon that credit chor's arrival mirrored mine. Loved when he called Adi a joker and Adi pissed him off even more by laughing at him in responsesmiley37 

Everyone, from her own parents and siblings to Adi, his bhabi and his mother celebrating Kavya's achievement and admiring her for that was such a wholesome moment.

My major concern is why was Adi not given the credit? Him and Kavya were a team. It was their project. Agreed his father played games and Kavya had to take help from someone else, but if it weren't for Adi's warning to Netaji (after Kavya out did him in his own game. Adi beaming at Kavya with pride for the same reasonsmiley43), the hospital would have never gotten electricity or even the doctors. So what if he didn't ask for it? He deserved 

it! 

Aur ye Adi kis matti ka bana hai?? And what pryaschit? Why? He did nothing wrong. Not like he had any idea that he'd get played by Netaji (his inner child was so happy that his father abided by his request without any ruckus for the first time, almost called him Papa but alas. Even GP looked like a normal father at that)

And just a day before, he got told off by the girl to stay away, quiet harshly but boy's thoughtfulness and consideration after such a behaviour was astounding. Proving Malini's, "Dil ka bohot acha hai"

He is way too precious. 

Even Kavya was taken aback. She didn't expect that level of consideration and thoughtfulness from him. She looked aghast but soften up when she registered it. She didn't want to believe but could hear the sincerity in her words and see it in his eyes. 

And did any of you notice the shift in her expressions when Adi mentioned that they'll go their separate ways? She looked restless and couldn't understand why and her, "Aur iske baad hum subki posting alag alag ho jaye gi, phir shayad kabhi milna hi na ho." was more of her convincing and preparing herself for the future. Her eyes however, told a different story altogether. They reflected suppressed pain but she held herself together because it's only been weeks that she knows him. What harm would it be not see/meet him again? Of course she could manage. Or she thought.

Adi looked hurt, wondering if he is so bad that she is already thinking of not meeting/seeing him? It hurt him but he didn't have the heart to believe her words. He legit hoped against hope when said, "Kavya future humne dekha nahi hai, lekin tum isey humara farwell gift samajh lo. Good luck." His voice laced with pain and remorse. And then he walked off.

If only had he stopped and looked back for a second, he would have seen her resolve break from his parting words. He would have seen her eyes softening with sorrow and realization at his departure. He  He would have seen the look of dejection in her eyes from seeing the only person (apart from her family) who put her above him walk away from her. 

Desperately need Adi to pull a Kavya (checkmate Netaji in his own game) on Netaji. And for Kavya to put her intelligence to use and see Adi for him!

P.S: I had to write it all over again as my first draft got deleted accidentally. Hence the delay.

Edited by Minaa - 7 months ago
FairyWings1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minaa

Red: God complex lug raha hai mujhe tou ab.

Blue: Temporary suspension hai. And I feel there's more to it. Promos are often misleading. Kavya also seemed lost in her thoughts and contemplation.

Orange: He is shrewd and sly. No wonder he is a politician. Man doesn't see anything beyond himself. His position, his interests and his schemes. He doesn't even care for his own sons, Omi specially. 

Green: It's always Sanjeev😂🤣 For once, I am all for misunderstandings as I believe this will give Kavya a glimpse into Adi's life. Hoping that they sit and talk. A real conversation.

Purple: Kavya's cleverness and sharp wit is impressive. Leaves me in awe. The tashan between Netaji and her is worth watching. I enjoy every bit of it. 

Praying that she uses her EQ to see Adi for him, for the beautiful, thoughtful person he is. Want her guilt/regret phase and roles to switch.

Grumpy Adi and Sunshine Kavya to manao Adismiley42

Pink: AdYa are such adorable chaotic dorks! Never a dull moment where these two are just Kavya and Adi. What was Kavya even thinking checking the switch board with her bare fingers??😂🤣 Adi and I had the same reaction. And their indirect convo with each other through the electrician. Absolute clowns!! And if you notice clearly, Kavya was about to burst into laughter on her own stupidity but held it back due to Adi's continuous teasing or maybe to show that she's still upset with him🤷‍♀️

Adi's mood shift upon that credit chor's arrival mirrored mine. Loved when he called Adi a joker and Adi pissed him off even more by laughing at him in responsesmiley37 

Everyone, from her own parents and siblings to Adi, his bhabi and his mother celebrating Kavya's achievement and admiring her for that was such a wholesome moment.

My major concern is why was Adi not given the credit? Him and Kavya were a team. It was their project. Agreed his father played games and Kavya had to take help from someone else, but if it weren't for Adi's warning to Netaji (after Kavya out did him in his own game. Adi beaming at Kavya with pride for the same reasonsmiley43), the hospital would have never gotten electricity or even the doctors. So what if he didn't ask for it? He deserved 

it! 

Aur ye Adi kis matti ka bana hai?? And what pryaschit? Why? He did nothing wrong. Not like he had any idea that he'd get played by Netaji (his inner child was so happy that his father abided by his request without any ruckus for the first time, almost called him Papa but alas. Even GP looked like a normal father at that)

And just a day before, he got told off by the girl to stay away, quiet harshly but boy's thoughtfulness and consideration after such a behaviour was astounding. Proving Malini's, "Dil ka bohot acha hai"

He is way too precious. 

Even Kavya was taken aback. She didn't expect that level of consideration and thoughtfulness from him. She looked aghast but soften up when she registered it. She didn't want to believe but could hear the sincerity in her words and see it in his eyes. 

And did any of you notice the shift in her expressions when Adi mentioned that they'll go their separate ways? She looked restless and couldn't understand why and her, "Aur iske baad hum subki posting alag alag ho jaye gi, phir shayad kabhi milna hi na ho." was more of her convincing and preparing herself for the future. Her eyes however, told a different story altogether. They reflected suppressed pain but she held herself together because it's only been weeks that she knows him. What harm would it be not see/meet him again? Of course she could manage. Or she thought.

Adi looked hurt, wondering if he is so bad that she is already thinking of not meeting/seeing him? It hurt him but he didn't have the heart to believe her words. He legit hoped against hope when said, "Kavya future humne dekha nahi hai, lekin tum isey humara farwell gift samajh lo. Good luck." His voice laced with pain and remorse. And then he walked off.

If only had he stopped and looked back for a second, he would have seen her resolve break from his parting words. He would have seen her eyes softening with sorrow and realization at his departure. He  He would have seen the look of dejection in her eyes from seeing the only person (apart from her family) who put her above him walk away from her. 

Desperately need Adi to pull a Kavya (checkmate Netaji in his own game) on Netaji. And for Kavya to put her intelligence to use and see Adi for him!

P.S: I had to write it all over again as my first draft got deleted accidentally. Hence the delay.

Bold: I SO want that. Adi is very much like a child, he gets upset if Kavya scolds him but forgets everything and is back to normal when she is gentle with him. That is the main reason Kavya doesn't understand that he gets hurt by her words. She feels it's his carelessness but it is not. He has so much buried inside him and these people just need to TALK for once. It will clear out everything.

How can Netaji not love this boy? He is just so selfish beyond words. Adi for once thought that he got his father back, that just makes me feel incredibly protective for him.

About the credit, I so agree. Yes, he didn't do much but without him, the entire project would have flopped. Kavya should have also credited him. It felt like he was a stranger, who had no part in the entire project.

The Suspension part, I agree. Maybe it will be temporary but I want Kavya to Manao Adi, he has done enough for her already. I dislike how she trusted a third person(Shubh, who just refused to get engaged, stamped on her watch and broke it, dragged her family down and insulted them) Is one sorry enough for her to trust him again? She is supposed to know Adi well, they have been so close to each other and how can she think so low of him? I want Adi to avoid her or ignore her for a while. I can't see another sunshine losing his self respect due to his pyaar.

Is the training over so soon? 0_0 I mean it hasn't even been a month since they came to the academy.

Minaa thumbnail

Bold: I SO want that. Adi is very much like a child, he gets upset if Kavya scolds him but forgets everything and is back to normal when she is gentle with him. That is the main reason Kavya doesn't understand that he gets hurt by her words. She feels it's his carelessness but it is not. He has so much buried inside him and these people just need to TALK for once. It will clear out everything.

How can Netaji not love this boy? He is just so selfish beyond words. Adi for once thought that he got his father back, that just makes me feel incredibly protective for him.

About the credit, I so agree. Yes, he didn't do much but without him, the entire project would have flopped. Kavya should have also credited him. It felt like he was a stranger, who had no part in the entire project.

The Suspension part, I agree. Maybe it will be temporary but I want Kavya to Manao Adi, he has done enough for her already. I dislike how she trusted a third person(Shubh, who just refused to get engaged, stamped on her watch and broke it, dragged her family down and insulted them) Is one sorry enough for her to trust him again? She is supposed to know Adi well, they have been so close to each other and how can she think so low of him? I want Adi to avoid her or ignore her for a while. I can't see another sunshine losing his self respect due to his pyaar.

Is the training over so soon? 0_0 I mean it hasn't even been a month since they came to the academy.

Blue: He vocalizes it. In their last argument, he straight up questioned her k how does he prove his imandari to her? The thing is, he doesn't hold onto that. He just melts in an instant for her. 

Purple: Kavya is unaware of all the strings he pulled. All that threatening and stuff happened without her knowledge. And his apparent non serious attitude doesn't really help. He needs to stop behaving like he doesn't care.

Orange: Yes please!

Red: It doesn't look like that in promo. The question was about what she saw and she answered. Idt she trusts Shubh. She looked disinterested. The promos are often misleading. Remember when they showed that Kavya forgave Shubh but in the episode, she firmly told him to not expect anything other than her help for UPSC preparation? There will be more to it. 

And now that BK project is over, it will give her enough time to look beyond the picture. And to me, she seemed super intrigued about him. Sumbul in her IV said that Kavya will eventually get to the truth. Waiting for that!!

No idea about the training!

FairyWings1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minaa

Blue: He vocalizes it. In their last argument, he straight up questioned her k how does he prove his imandari to her? The thing is, he doesn't hold onto that. He just melts in an instant for her. 

Purple: Kavya is unaware of all the strings he pulled. All that threatening and stuff happened without her knowledge. And his apparent non serious attitude doesn't really help. He needs to stop behaving like he doesn't care.

Orange: Yes please!

Red: It doesn't look like that in promo. The question was about what she saw and she answered. Idt she trusts Shubh. She looked disinterested. The promos are often misleading. Remember when they showed that Kavya forgave Shubh but in the episode, she firmly told him to not expect anything other than her help for UPSC preparation? There will be more to it. 

And now that BK project is over, it will give her enough time to look beyond the picture. And to me, she seemed super intrigued about him. Sumbul in her IV said that Kavya will eventually get to the truth. Waiting for that!!

No idea about the training!

Let's wait and watch what is in store

IshqaanxMoran thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

And I am really glad it is!

I feel this third wheel angle is written in a very ITVish way but I guess majority are enjoying it, so depends on the viewer entirely!

Netaji is so cruel. Sanjeev accidentally kept Navya's coat into Adi's bag and when he goes to return it to there is money found inside it and police arrest Kavya's father and so the MU begins :/  Also Adi gets bail papers for Kavya's father and gives it to Shubh and let's him take the credit.

Exactly! Giriraj is making everybody go against Adi so that he doesn't go out of his clutches. Adi not taking the credit is so like him. He maybe feels Kavya wouldn't take his help or maybe he's more concerned with bringing her father out and clearing his name/ MU.

That was a good move. She's learning from the God (Netajismiley36)

I have no idea here.

MannMastMagan_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ADI finally proposed and we are gonna have dating phase of them where their families are againgst them.......interesting

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow what did she say to his proposal?

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She hasn't answered but as in promo she will accept the proposal.