Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: suji01

Thank you so much smiley31

I just wish such issues are taken seriously but in today’s world there are people who lie about being molested and crucify the oppressor who actually isn’t one. I just hope people develop courage to speak out which I didn’t have then. 

agree with you!!!! They cannot be taken lightly! It’s a trigger for so many individuals out there. That’s why I really wished writers would deal with in a sensitive way

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you so much and that’s why I could share it freely with you guys smiley31

Of all the people Seerat didi to make me lauughsmiley36

actually best character to make someone laugh is Hansraj!!!!!  He had mast dialogues 😂 

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks to everyone for your kind words. I am truly grateful for having you in my life smiley31

Now back to Angad bashing smiley36

Edited by suji01 - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think its impossible to convince people who make excuses for Angads toxicity about why he's wrong and scum of the earth. agar ab bhi usko defend karte hai toh its a lost cause

What's worse is itnaa kuch hone ke baad bhi show mein Sahiba will be tied to him or pine for him or be seen crying over him. If there is ever a phase of life where she's peaceful and separated from him, that won't be shown to us because leap hoga. So as audience we will never get to see Sahiba happy and peaceful. Thats why I stopped watching but kambakht the addiction is strong that I cant give up on reading WUs. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Didn’t wanna say it but I have been a victim of molestation when I was a little girl. It didn’t go far but I understand how it feels and what goes on in your head. 

I slapped the guy and ran off. 

I'm so sorry to hear this. 

It breaks my heart to see ITV potray sensitive issues with such crassness 

suji01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I think its impossible to convince people who make excuses for Angads toxicity about why he's wrong and scum of the earth. agar ab bhi usko defend karte hai toh its a lost cause

What's worse is itnaa kuch hone ke baad bhi show mein Sahiba will be tied to him or pine for him or be seen crying over him. If there is ever a phase of life where she's peaceful and separated from him, that won't be shown to us because leap hoga. So as audience we will never get to see Sahiba happy and peaceful. Thats why I stopped watching but kambakht the addiction is strong that I cant give up on reading WUs. 

If Sahiba doesn’t leave him after the slap then she is being a hypocrite. She is not letting Veer marry Keerat so she shouldn’t stay married to Angad either. If Sahiba doesn’t leave Angad then she is to be blamed here and not Angad. 

Hope she makes right right decision.

You are right about the addiction smiley36

suji01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I'm so sorry to hear this. 

It breaks my heart to see ITV potray sensitive issues with such crassness 

Thank yousmiley1

Sad but true and people are accepting of such things.smiley13

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Sahiba getting slapped,may be this will bring keerat back to her og form 

I thought so too. I don't want her to show scars but if she will, it will be nice if she does it when sister is slapped. Like you protect me I protect you kind 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Veer ka Shakal throughout 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Pinecone thumbnail

If Sahiba doesn’t leave him after the slap then she is being a hypocrite. She is not letting Veer marry Keerat so she shouldn’t stay married to Angad either. If Sahiba doesn’t leave Angad then she is to be blamed here and not Angad. 

Hope she makes right right decision.

You are right about the addiction smiley36

But its always easier to preach than practice something. Angad is her blind spot. Uske 1000 khoon maaf. She has never been able to hold him accountable and everytine she came close, ulta ghum kar khud hi uske peeche jaati hai.  Its easier to be objective about others around us but not in our own situation.

The danger of sahiba growing a spine and walking out is that it may reel me back into watching. Ab almost ek mahine seh sirf WUs dekha hai, not episode. Suddenly kuch women empowering dikhayenge toh I may not be able to exercise self control. Lol.