Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Wow if Sahiba is hell bent on shielding her sister who is already in shock and trauma then she is wrong and arrogant. Wonderful

I can see how the slap will gradually be justified by saying angad is just frustrated and sahiba arrogantly didn't help him by not letting him talk to Keerat

Sahiba is expecting Angad to trust her words but the fool she is that she has forgotten he never had trusted her once unless she is dying.i just hope she opens her eyes about all brars

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

If he could have accepted the mistake and did not do any manipulation then there could be chance but now angad slapping Sahiba has made the situation worse. He will not stay in  I ama sure abt it. 

invest_probe thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yhcfan1

this is so stupid. 

who the heck is angad to question Gary and Keerat. why doesn't someone point out that he has had his finger sucked by rat and that he has shared plenty of hugs with her. like shut up!! 

Exactly!

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

I am sorry to hear that. I hope u are out of the trauma now. It sucks big time. Take care

Yeah am good now. Thank you.smiley1

Infact. I didn’t even realise that it was molestation then. I couldn’t even discuss it with anyone nor does anyone know till date. This is my first time sharing it with someone. I have gotten over it now and it has affected my life coz am single and find it difficult to trust someone to share your life with. I have many guy friends but when it comes to sharing your life with a guy, I just cannot. 

Well I have accepted that as my fate and have no regrets coz am happy with my life.smiley4

suji01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Sorry to hear that Buddy, lots of love 💕 Hope you have  grown strong girl !!! Big sisterly hug smiley31

Thank you so much buddy smiley31

Am so strong and people in my life make me feel stronger smiley1

Edited by suji01 - 3 months ago
suji01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jarama

Suji ji I am so sorry you had to go through that! No one deserves that.  It’s hard I can imagine! So sorry suji ji. 

That’s why I really wish they dealt with this topic in a sensible and sensitive way.  Because abuse is so common. It’s sad 😢 

Thank you for your kind words and that incident has definitely made an impact in my life but I won’t dwell on it. The incident that happened in the show triggered me after such a loooooong time. 

If you can’t handle such topics then don’t touch it. Steer clear. But such things sell these days and that’s the sad part. 

suji01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jarama

Didn’t wanna say it but I have been a victim of molestation when I was a little girl. It didn’t go far but I understand how it feels and what goes on in your head. 

I slapped the guy and ran off. 

[/QUOTE

suji ji the whole forum is here for you! 😊 
Whenever you need to talk or if you need laughter we can send clips of seerat Didi 🤭 

hope this message makes you smile 😊 🤗 

Thank you so much and that’s why I could share it freely with you guys smiley31

Of all the people Seerat didi to make me lauughsmiley36

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

In today episode Sahiba did not expect angad to trust she clearly said it loud. She just want to save her sister. But I don’t find angad wrong here also. He wanted to talk to keerat to clear things out. Only veer is wrong today and it’s difficult not to trust veer when he has not done anything wrong. May be angad would have not slapped Sahiba might have agreed to work upon the marriage if angad also want marriage to work. But after slap even Angad tears the papers she won’t and it would be right also. I am happy that she got the realty check. But I am still confused if she leaves what track they will show. Making her independent and all does not give the TRP for TMD. They get trp from hall drama, separation and life saving mission. So many tracks still open. I think with this angad will aceept Garry as brother. 

suji01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: invest_probe

Tight hugs!  It is very traumatic and has a lasting impact. On top of it it becomes a "he said"/"she said" issue with everyone giving their vishesh tipani. 

and you are just lost, not knowing what is up or down.

You just want to not think about it

Hear you sis, been there myself

Thank you so much smiley31

I just wish such issues are taken seriously but in today’s world there are people who lie about being molested and crucify the oppressor who actually isn’t one. I just hope people develop courage to speak out which I didn’t have then. 

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: suji01

Thank you so much and that’s why I could share it freely with you guys smiley31

Of all the people Seerat didi to make me lauughsmiley36

thank you for trusting us suji ji 😊 

seerat Didi makes everyone laugh 😂 😂

Hain nee toh