Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169321 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

I have come to understand that he knows controversy sells his products so he is just creating one after another so more people watch his movie

JayaBachan thumbnail

Who’s going to claim responsibility and compensate me if I end up dreaming of Vanga after seeing a topic about him every day? 🙂

933142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Who’s going to claim responsibility and compensate me if I end up dreaming of Vanga after seeing a topic about him every day? 🙂

For his next act, Vanga would question that Bollywood website's finger user's understanding of art after reading her review.
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

I vote for the forum banshees seeing their devotion to the smiley37 emoji

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

^ ek ye hi mahan alpha male hai smiley8

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I disagree with Parvathy here. Joker presented toxic incel behavior in a sympathetic light. It tried to justify his villain origins. In that sense, I feel Joker was worse than Kabir Singh because Kabir was overtly toxic, but Joker was hidden behind a veneer.

But at the same time, STFU, Vanga. Cinema is subjective, and Parvathy is human. Everyone has their shit takes or misinterprets things at times. And c'mon how small and petty are you that you are finding every criticism of you and trying to find ways to criticize it. Grow the eff up. I hope by the time Animal Park releases everyone sees what a hissy fit throwing man child he is and sends him to the corner to think about what he's done.