2023 gave us legacy FL tooo

https://x.com/GhulamF26047127/status/1755486519756742890?s=20
Edited

Edited by Sutapasima - 7 months ago
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Posted: 7 months ago

Congratulations to Zama who conceptualised the story during this period which helped the show to get such prestigious award.

Edited by Lostin90s - 7 months ago
anushris1999 thumbnail

Congratulations to YRKKH team.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Congratulations to YRKKH S3, especially to HC and PR along with other cast and creative team. smiley27smiley40

Congratulations to the entire cast of Yrkkh S3 smiley40smiley32

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Congratulations to YRKKH team 👏🏻👏🏻

And a special shoutout to Harshad Chopda, for making this season a hit!!! He's got a huge fan following across Asia and worldwide!!! ❤️❤️❤️

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

And a special shoutout to Harshad Chopda, for making this season a hit!!! He's got a huge fan following across Asia and worldwide!!! ❤️❤️❤️

seems like this was assessed based on popularity across. smiley1 Trends might have really helped yrkkh conducted by the fans of actors.
Edited by firewings_diya - 7 months ago
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Yeah possible plus OGAbhira fan's too. That's why the montage have them in focus 💫

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Absolutely. His versatile performance on leap 2 outshined others. It is not everyone's cup of tea. Both leads did a good job. I also heard this award is assesed on enagement. So special shoutout goes to OG Abhira fans who trended the show during season 3. smiley27🥰

palakk267 thumbnail

I can surely say that this has happened because of #OGabhira fans...I'm a NRI and I know the popularity Ogabhira had here..I had requested all my frnds to watch this show and they liked it till the 6 yrs leap cause we all very disappointed with the track and abhira being not together...we've been pretty much online too and have seen the whole year abhira fans were leading all the polls that were being conducted so I'm sure that this award goes to harshali and #ogabhira