Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Hard to digest also cause what Radhika does is what males do usually after leap. And they're bashed,trashed and why not if they dare to have the vamp anywhere close. In this show R had all ml traces and Mohan is sweet&tolerates everything like a nice fl,all for that big love he feels. No surprise if at the end will be Mohan again the one who says sorry&prepares a special confession. R never feels she's wrong so why would she say sorry?? Her crown and those diamonds rings would fall if she does. smiley39

akrishna111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I may be the only one but I like the story. I'm tired of watching FL keeping quiet while ML have side chicks and getting married multiple times in other zee tv serials. ML doesn't do anything but blame the FL. I don't mind radha meeting yug. Yes she acted like mohan is the only guy for her but people change and grow up. I know personally my opinion and thinking is not the same as it was 10 years ago. People change as they grow to be more confident and find self-respect so its not big deal for me. Technically she still loves mohan but for some reason doesn't want him to know so she didn't move on so fro that reason I don't really see her as characterless. I mean mohan was sharing room with damani when she was tulsi so I don't know why women are degraded for same reason.

Edited by akrishna111 - 3 months ago
Mayakiran thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Radha moving on is actually not an issue when looking from a normal point of view😇. Any one can move on in life. But here the makers made her early character as an extremely pious and devoted and 'Mohanji is my bhagwan' and 'I will live and die only for him' kind of girl. She was also portrayed as someone who was very innocent in terms of romance... Very shy and who was always more concerned about her daughter than spending quality husband wife time😁😁.

So after leap when makers showed her very comfortable with Yug... and Yug giving hugs n kisses every day to Radhika... guess many viewers were a bit shocked.Of course them sharing a room together was also surprising 🤪.

Personally I don't mind any girl moving ahead in life and living it her way... But this is ITV and even if the ex husband was an evil toxic guy, unlike Mohanji( who was only clueless most of the time, but not evil), the FL would still go back to him. And even if Yug was good, ITV would turn him suddenly evil cos the end game is always the lead couple 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

But yeah Radha should ideally have divorced Mohan before moving on cos that's the legal way. Breaking a mangalsutra is not divorce...But again what's a tv show with no drama😁😁😁.

Ralulo thumbnail

R 2.0 or Radhika or whatever other name wanted to use to hide or simply to change from R 1.0 would have been more appreciated if she was really independent after leap. Study for herself,learn english and get a job on her own,why girls always need a guy in their lives to become someone? (Later could have met a guy,if is a must to have another love interest and develop that slowly,not overnight. Here preleap episode she was Mohan ji,Mohan ji,next episode all lovey-dovey with someone new. Expected aweee reactions from everyone?)

Why never thought to finish school before any marriage? Why was never shown having a goal in life,other than save others complicated lives? Her whole existence resumed to that book-gift from Mohan,then to Mohan in person. And thought will win against the long term villains just because she wanted to. Wish or love is not enough.

If R 1.0 was difficult to accept by many,for her long lectures and life revolving around Mohan,Radhika is even more;forget about Yug and new marriage,almost each episode she parrots same dialogues-"don't love you,Manan is Yug's,Yug is my husband" and the recent added will leave and not come back if Mohan is not leaving. Got that,now move to next step. Can't force the feeling that she has no other option with same attitude/words on and on and on.

Ralulo thumbnail

June 8

7 minutes lecture smiley24about how she doesn't love Mohan or Trivedi ji. Whatever! More and more looks like she's doing some kind of revenge against him cause couldn't trust her that day;actual option is to tell lies and expects him to trust lies are truth and truth is lie. Then,as usual,goes to her place and cries cause she loves him. smiley11 Thankful her new mommy ji changed the samples.

Mohan breaks things in his house. smiley19 The one who hated alcohol cause ruined his relation with Mr Trivedi,the one who lost Tulsi but never touched alcohol,went through a lot with Gungun and never thought to drink,lost R for 7 years and again didn't touched the bottle is drinking now. (If not a drama-could be cause transition from hall to outdoor was quick and if he wanted to pour his pain out could have done it without Kohlis as witnesses) R can celebrate cause his heart broke. When he hugged Yug what was that look towards R? smiley5

Good to see R is scared he may talk more and her truth could be out. Let the game begin,anytime better than words without sense.

Mayakiran thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Gosh R is such a confused soul🤣🤣. Ok understand that she still cannot forget that day when he didn't trust her and Gungun was in danger and she was sent to the asylum... Maybe there is still anger in her heart ... But she has to decide ...either get over with Mohanji thoughts or clear things in her head. Cos she is doing wrong with Yug too. Irrespective of whether he is evil or not... She knows how he feels about her. And if her heart can never accept him, she should not let him think otherwise. Cos everytime she accepts Yug's affection and love( crazy or not), it's giving the guy wrong signals. Ok since it's itv and Yug is the villian, there can be a slight whitewash for her, but she has to be clear in her thoughts and actions😛.

If she has grudge against that fateful day, why does she not really really move on😁😁.Don't understand why itv complicates simple stuff.

Keeping person A in heart and being married to person B is also kind of cheating right🧐🧐.Unnecessary heartache for all☹️.

Mohan n the drunk drama was a bit confusing.Not sure if it's a plan. But then y would Mohan think the reports were tampered🤔... R never even knew about it.. Or maybe Mohanji finally decided to pour out his grief and shock. Cos Tulsi death was a smaller shock than Radha moving on? 😜😜.

R should stop her long long speeches. While she was right that he should have trusted her in fake Tulsi matter, rest part of her looong talk was not needed. Mohanji never thought he was the only guy in the world... In fact he always lacked confidence in himself and even advised Radha that his life was dark n gloomy and she should stay away. It was she who didn't listen and forced herself into his life🤓. But R is never wrong and will never repent 😁😁😁.

Ralulo thumbnail

Exactly,she's playing with both,cancels both chances to move on. Maybe Yug would get salvation with someone who truly cares about him as person,not as ticket to mantain happy family image. Maybe Mohan would have 1 peaceful life with someone else,not that made in smiley15heaven jodi but at least would have 1 person who can understand him&his problems. Cause looks like step won't attack him or Gungun if R is not back,had 7 years to do it,fake paralysed,none would have thought it was her hand.

R always lacked attention,from how her family allowed her to run&fix MG to marriage. Always wanted to feel important,was crying just cause Mohan was not yet ready to confess. Found that importance with Yug mostly,the guy chants her name so much and no need to share that attention with anyone,not even with her son. With Mohan would be back to wife role and she would share him with Gungun,Manan,Trivedis,house work,maybe job.

Edited by Ralulo - 3 months ago
Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Ralulo thumbnail

June 9

Mohan smiley27please,let him speak full episode,won't get tired like in miss Green lectures case. He met a girl,loved her and she loved him,got married-that was Tulsi. smiley27 After Gungun appeared she left to BB ji smiley19and he thought his life was over. But wasn't. RM story seen through Mohan's eyes smiley27more beautiful and special than it was. Will never mention the way she married him,that's the difference between them. Could have kept grudges for that day the way she keeps for separation day. And could use that day every time they have a fight. Too gentleman

Police appears when about to say his second wife name (but could have screamed her name if he wanted). He was looking at Radhika a lot,as if he wants to check her reactions or ask her to tell the truth before him.

Mohan arrested for such a small thing...and Radhika goes after police jeep. Expected reaction? smiley5

Champy doing his hero job smiley16

Ralulo thumbnail

June 10

Radhika stops the arrest,only for this time,next will be in jail. (We'll see who goes there next!smiley16)

RM eyelock-the rare time R forgets she's supposed to look at her mr Trivedi with hate;not for long though,another lecture,pointing finger and high tone scene. smiley26

Golden medal cheater is R new nickname;today doesn't look like a drama from Mohan side smiley5a real heartbreak. But then he's silent hearing Radhika vs Ketki. So never know when is a plan and when not or what from these looong scenes inspires him for next step.

Yug tortures his mom to find out about Radhika.

After lecture,new scene where Radhika is sad,new attempt to gain some sympathy.