MEIN - (Ary Digital) Wahaj Ali, Ayeza Khan #6 - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Don’t worry. Both Shehram and Zaid are equally boring lol. They have their hibernation stages and some mild awake moments 😂

Originally posted by: tgota92

Don’t worry. Both Shehram and Zaid are equally boring lol. They have their hibernation stages and some mild awake moments 😂

Shehram is boring but much better than Zaid.Green flag through and through.

For Azeekah, I’m undecided actually. She completely nailed the angst and the painful scenes for me. There are scenes of her which I loved. Same with MJ. With Zaid. So it would be unfair of me to say that she didn’t deliver if performance was sub par in some scenes. Remember she had a LOT of scenes lol. So I’d say she was good enough. Not great. But good enough. I’m not even that bothered about the chemistry aspect because even that was okay for me. Wahaj had good moments with both the ladies. Nothing speculator to write home about but enough for a show like Mein. I’ve seen him with many actors before where the chemistry has been on a similar level. Acceptable, but not amazing.

The only thing that truly bothers me about her is the voice modulation. She needs to work on that. But unfortunately we heard so much of her and too much that my ears just started to accept it 😂

Originally posted by: G259

Shehram is boring but much better than Zaid.Green flag through and through.

oh of course. Zaid is a red forest lol.
I was merely mentioning the writing making the ml boring

Replying your post from smd about zaid and hamzas styling well I loved Hamza's wardrobe it had young good-looking boy feel to it and zaids wardrobe was mostly comprised of mature kind with formal suits and loose casuals..Personally I feel if wahaj would have paid a little more attention to his casuals styling then there wouldn't have been so much trolling..

His wedding and reception outfits were well fitted and he looked dashing in those..these formal looks were also great..because of two three horrible outfits his entire styling in mein is questionedsmiley18

Screenshot_20240312-171626_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240312-171948_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240312-171536_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240312-171824_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240312-171515_YouTube.jpg

Edited by Rashi23 - 7 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is the styling he should have had during the entire show. I wonder who styled his hair like that towards the 2nd half of the show

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wahaj looked the best in Turkey scenes. He looked fresh there compared to the tired and worn out look throughout the entire show.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

This is the styling he should have had during the entire show. I wonder who styled his hair like that towards the 2nd half of the show

Oh yes his champu hairstyle also played a spoilsport and bought down his entire look smiley24

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Wahaj looked the best in Turkey scenes. He looked fresh there compared to the tired and worn out look throughout the entire show.

He looked the best in that handhold scene, his styling was minimalist still he looked so handsomesmiley42 I'll share a pic of him in that look wait..

I liked the outfits he wore while talking to his dad and kashmala over the phone and also at the balcony scene..

Edited by Rashi23 - 7 months ago