MEIN - (Ary Digital) Wahaj Ali, Ayeza Khan #6 - Page 98

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Ayra made it abundantly clear to him that she can’t tolerate him being with MJ. She’s been pretty vocal about being possessive about him. So he’s never gonna do that to her. She’s his #1 priority.

The moment he lands in Turkey, he’s calling her up. Doesn’t want to go out with MJ. Doesn’t want her to unpack his things. So the boundary setting was there from the get go. This is a Zaid who might indulge her but it’s a far cry from him throwing his relationship with Ayra in jeopardy and sleeping with MJ. And if he HAD slept with MJ, they would have brought it up into the story to spice it up a bit. You think Badar would have let that go? Never lol. He would have added Zaid sleeping with MJ on top of his issues with Ayra when he returns. To double down on the drama spice lol. It would have come up in some manner but nothing of the sort happened.

MJ taking care of him during his sickness did warm up to her in Turkey but there were enough distant and noncommittal scenes there to show that he’s never going to take that big step with her. That careful distancing, polite silence, aloofness to MJ’s advances and confessions is proof of that. But beginning of a cordial relationship instead of mistrust/judgement on his side? Sure. He was beginning to see her outside of his set box of “MJ characteristics” he had assumed. He even acknowledged that she had a caring side which he would never have done before. So this was all new and shocking for him.

You are right about the 2 wife mess thing. Which again is why I know there’s no way they had him sleep with 2 women one after another lol. Too much ick. In a dynamic that’s already ick 🤢 My assumptions were that when they got back MJ would support him and Ayra and find out the truth with him, Ayra would leave him like she did, and him and MJ would end up together with him having a new perception about her. And then it would end with the audience assuming that he would eventually grow to love her and appreciate her. But unfortunately, that was not to be. Everyone had to be punished and not rewarded lol

Even in mpht it was unclear after maheer confesses to Saad when she gets back from the hospital post fainting that she has accepted him as her husband as god has selected him for her..till the end we didn't even knew whether they really consummated their marriage or where still in the process of getting used to being eachothers spouse's..

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Even in mpht it was unclear after maheer confesses to Saad when she gets back from the hospital post fainting that she has accepted him as her husband as god has selected him for her..till the end we didn't even knew whether they really consummated their marriage or where still in the process of getting used to being eachothers spouse's..

Saad and Maheer will consummate in the future for sure, if they already have not during the show. Their case is completely different to ZaidxMJ.

2RsFan thumbnail

This scene was completely ruined by Azekah's acting. Imagine if it was Sajal or Iqra instead, even Hania could have been better. https://youtu.be/hr6uXUXQ_mM?si=TDOrELb2jzeS_EM_

Edited by 2RsFan - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Saad didn’t have two wives na. Zaid did. If he had slept with both, audience would know for sure. His ill treatment of MJ and obsession with Ayra was a big deal in Mein.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

This scene was completely ruined by Azekah's acting. Imagine if it was Sajal or Iqra instead, even Hania could have been better. https://youtu.be/hr6uXUXQ_mM?si=TDOrELb2jzeS_EM_

I LOVED it 😂 It’s the ONE rare happily married Zaid moment we got and I’ll take it 🤩 Plus he was extremely hot here and what can I say, I’m basic like that and I was sold 😂

And if any one even remotely better than Azeekah had been there, we’d all be going, “MJ, WHO?” 😂 So be glad that wasn’t the case. MJ ne aur side pe ho jana tha lol. So yeah Azeekah isn’t the best choice (duh) but she was okay here for me. Zaid’s flirting and happiness was too contagious for me anyway to care about anything else 🥰 Actually the whole sequence was a happy one. They made up in the car ride, said their ILYs, then this tie scene and not caring about being late for the office, and them coming to breakfast all giddy and happy 😉 iykwim

Remember Zaid didn’t even get suhaag raat ke phool on either of his weddings 😂 So this was huge for him 🤣

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

And if any one even remotely better than Azeekah had been there, we’d all be going, “MJ, WHO?” 😂 So be glad that wasn’t the case. MJ ne aur side pe ho jana tha lol. So yeah Azeekah isn’t the best choice (duh) but she was okay here for me. Zaid’s flirting and happiness was too contagious for me anyway to care about anything else 🥰 Actually the whole sequence was a happy one. They made up in the car ride, said their ILYs, then this tie scene and not caring about being late for the office, and them coming to breakfast all giddy and happy 😉 iykwim

If Ayra was played by another A lister, MJ would have been Mein's Haya.

https://twitter.com/Ridaculousbilal/status/1766497666157232463?t=xmTQtjwO9cXF_u_-Uby1pA&s=19

Look at this writer saying she built the entire story around the ml though i don't watch the show I hope he's getting good ss and povs and on other hand we have the great zanjabeel who thinks she wrote a story about zaid but forgot to give him dialogue, ss and povssmiley39

Azeekah hasn't played romantic characters I guess that's why she couldn't perform well in such scenes..

True they should have casted a good well known actress for ayras character..

don’t kill me but that’s legit what I thought about a LOT while I was watching it 😂😂😂 MJ was the Haya of Mein except that she was the first wife. But the schemes and manipulation and hiding stuff - yep. And constantly bringing up Ayra in front of him again and again and again 🤦🏻‍♀️

I saw it. And I think a lot of others did too. Saw some comments on YT similar to this.