Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Na Azeekah didn’t bother me in that scene. I guess his happiness was too contagious ? 😂

Chemistry wise I can’t even say Mein is even a good show - for me, I’ve liked some MJ scenes with him and some Ayra scenes too 🤷‍♀️ that word chemistry didn’t click for me in both pairings but I can just say if one scene worked or if one didn’t. That’s good enough for a drama like Mein 😂

Mein is not a romantic show and was never supposed to be. Its more of a psychological drama with flawed characters.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

(Finally read it smiley4)

Petition to get Ashley to write her own drama with sexy morally grey characters smiley43 and get my Favourites to act in it smiley16 .. Is this too much to ask for??? smiley36

I wanna add, This has to be ur most mature take that too juggling so many characters. U even got the approval of your favourite! smiley27

Finally..!! smiley36smiley27

Aye I'll nail that shit and give PTV its biggest hit ever. Voh record koi todhke bataye toh main maanu smiley37

Arey this was a real challenge. Because I love some characters, I hate some characters, and I don't care if some of them exist or not smiley37 So to give a fair ground to everyone while mentally placing myself in their position was really something. Except Ayra...sorry uska redemption kaise karu when she never admitted her mistake...best avoid kar do smiley36

@bold: I was equally surprised that he read the entire thing! I might have shed a few tears out of happiness smiley36smiley27 Bas, I saw my shot and took it and won smiley36smiley27

2RsFan thumbnail

Wahaj's acting wasn't up to the mark but there are some scenes where he was really good. For example , in this scene he portrayed the awkwardness of Zaid perfectlyhttps://youtu.be/M1s1I8h3wLE?si=FD86h18v9QNnY8Tt

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Wahaj's acting wasn't up to the mark but there are some scenes where he was really good. For example , in this scene he portrayed the awkwardness of Zaid perfectlyhttps://youtu.be/M1s1I8h3wLE?si=FD86h18v9QNnY8Tt

Itne scenes dikhaye where they both slept in the same bedroom but still didn't consummate their marriage smiley18 aisa anokhi cheez badar hi dikha sakta haismiley24

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Itne scenes dikhaye where they both slept in the same bedroom but still didn't consummate their marriage smiley18 aisa anokhi cheez badar hi dikha sakta haismiley24

My headcanon says something surely happened on the night Zaid got sick in Turkey. Even in the last walking scene, MJ was holding his hand. You think Zaid would allow her to touch him if there was nothing between them.

My headcanon says something surely happened on the night Zaid got sick in Turkey. Even in the last walking scene, MJ was holding his hand. You think Zaid would allow her to touch him if there was nothing between them.

Humare imagination mein consummation bhi ho gaya aur Zaid ayra ka divorce bhismiley36And Zaid mj living happily ever after in turkey😅

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

You know what? I think it happened. I don’t trust the writer who had no control over the story and whatever she wrote was Badar’s vision anyway. I mean she said it was Zaid’s story but gave him no lines???
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes he was good here but I think it was only because there was something for him to do rather than sulking in the background. He played this scene well though, the awkwardness was done so realistically.

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

You know what? I think it happened. I don’t trust the writer who had no control over the story and whatever she wrote was Badar’s vision anyway. I mean she said it was Zaid’s story but gave him no lines???

Even I think something definitely happened. Before that pool scene definitely something happened. In the rain scene they were really comfortable and sitting very close. Before they are called to Pak, they were about to go for shopping as well.

I don't believe writer in anything honestly bcz it wasn't her vision. Badar moulded to things according to his vision. Obviously there was consummation because she falls in love with Zaid, experiences what it is like to be with him, they consummate and then finally lose him