Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Seems like Wahaj is on a break. He has been staying in Lahore for some time and spotted with friends.

Good for him..I think he's almost done with the shoot of smd and has been chilling and in between shooting for ps and ads...

It's his anniversary today, they should have travelled abroad for a mini vacation..

Isn't working for me, tiktok is banned in india

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Isn't working for me, tiktok is banned in india

It has Ayeza and Wahaj having fun offscreen. So much for being uncomfortable smiley36

It has Ayeza and Wahaj having fun offscreen. So much for being uncomfortable smiley36

I wanna see the btssmiley19 is it the same one that was uploaded on Maria b page or is it different?

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I wanna see the btssmiley19 is it the same one that was uploaded on Maria b page or is it different?

Different. It even had glimpse of them having lunch together

Originally posted by: Haalim

Main yehi hoti hoon aas paas smiley36

I thought busy hogayi ho shayad.

Nahi. Aake Karna kya hai yahan. Kuch hai nai na. Waise you don't have to talk just here? 🤪 Aur bhi hain

Originally posted by: tgota92

Agreed that Wahaj and Ayeza had potential. But Maria calling them IT couple? Seriously? That’s just asking to be trolled, especially since it was very Mein focused and even background score was the Mein ost that she used. Not only was the story NOT that at all, but they barely had any scenes in the first third, let alone good wholesome ones.

Look how Seran / Dynasty utilised Wahaj and Sajal. They came, they didn’t make any ridiculous claims and they went by and were generally well liked. An overall well received campaign. That’s how to do it without getting trolled 👌

I don't think it's called asking to be trolled. At that time there was lot of anticipation and many people wanted them to work together. Wahaj was the latest super star and Ayeza was already one. They were flavour of the season so why not. Also it was expected that they will eventually end up together . Now, many people who don't like Wahaj with anyone were the first in trolling. People are just used to trolling others for every reason. There are many dramas where hero and heroin don't really have much to do together but end up being together..

I think people were unnecessarily harsh on Maria B just bcz she called Wahaj and Ayeza IT couple.

They didn't need to call them IT couple and use Mein's music. That was inviting hate cos everyone knows who is the current IT couple.

But why not? It's the part of promotion. Why should one stop just bcz certain people can't take it?

So just bcz other couple was famous, people should stop calling IT with his other pairings?

If you receive hate for such tag, that is not organiser/Maria's fault. That's those people's fault who can't accept that people can like other pairings as well other than what they like. They need to become a little sensible and grow up. Because pairings, liking is all subjective..

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Nahi. Aake Karna kya hai yahan. Kuch hai nai na. Waise you don't have to talk just here? 🤪 Aur bhi hain

Wahin karne waali thi phir tum mujhe yahan dikh gayi smiley36