Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Bas kahin nai. Yahan Kuch discuss Karne rehta nai toh zyada aati Nahi..

Tum bataaao?????

Main yehi hoti hoon aas paas smiley36

I thought busy hogayi ho shayad.

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Why is it asking to be trolled? One aspect of the show for viewers was will they or won't they. We only learned in the end what the endgame was. At the time of the PS, the possibility that MJ and Zaid could end up together was there in audience perceptions? And who says only end game couples do PS? When Bilal and sajal did Maria B PS when O rangreza was on air, we didn't know they were not endgame. No one started crying 4 months later why did they do a PS if Sassi and Qasim were not endgame and Qasim was still married to Amna.

Maria B markets her PS like this. When she did the Turkey PS with Ayeza and that Turkish actress, do you think she didn't go over the top in describing how big stars they are. Do you not think she called Qasim and Sassi one of the best couples on tv even though their relationship was dysfunctional and toxic. That's how she markets her PS. Her PS ke BTS is mainly her. Maria B 6 years pehle bhi aisi shodi thi or ab bhi aisi hai.

That’s what I’m saying. It was very shodi of her. She went over the top, as she always does, made the IT couple claim - which made a lot of people laugh - so her over step backfired this time. The shoot was great and didn’t need this much hype anyway. But that IT couple comment raised a lot of eyebrows lol.

Trolling tou of course honi thi phir 🤷‍♀️ People did make fun of it. She could have done it with a show like Jaan e Jahaan or Ishq Murshid. Nobody would have said anything

All I’m saying is, people who came after that comment of hers, I get why they found it amusing

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Has anyone seen this drama . Young Murtasim at 7:00https://youtu.be/y8RiBL4VmnI?si=xIm3oCdj4SQ70xoB

Aww baby Murtasim!

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Why is it asking to be trolled? One aspect of the show for viewers was will they or won't they. We only learned in the end what the endgame was. At the time of the PS, the possibility that MJ and Zaid could end up together was there in audience perceptions? And who says only end game couples do PS? When Bilal and sajal did Maria B PS when O rangreza was on air, we didn't know they were not endgame. No one started crying 4 months later why did they do a PS if Sassi and Qasim were not endgame and Qasim was still married to Amna.

Maria B markets her PS like this. When she did the Turkey PS with Ayeza and that Turkish actress, do you think she didn't go over the top in describing how big stars they are. Do you not think she called Qasim and Sassi one of the best couples on tv even though their relationship was dysfunctional and toxic. That's how she markets her PS. Her PS ke BTS is mainly her. Maria B 6 years pehle bhi aisi shodi thi or ab bhi aisi hai.

Agree.The PS wasn't related to Mein at all.It was just a campaign.Those who trolled her for the IT couple thing are the same people who trolled Ayeza for being the self-proclamied SM queen whereas Ayeza didn't even call herself that.It was Maria B who did.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

Oh not all of them are like Mera Maan Rakhna. He’s done amazing work in DNUTN - although his role starts post episode 10 I think. But the story is so nice that I enjoyed watching the whole thing. Supporting cast is excellent. And I love generational stories where childhood buddies get separated and meet again after so much trauma and rekindle their relationship 🥹👌 I love this trope.

I even love all his short films and tele films. I even liked Jurm because of him and Tooba. Literally the only one I couldn’t enjoy peacefully and was too stressful was Mein 😂 Bizarre experience for me haha

You can watch Bikhray Moti too, Wahaj has a short but effective role but it's too serious and depressing just like DNTUN. One of his best performances. I find better chemistry in this 2 mins than MPHT + Mein put together.

https://youtu.be/9P6Knp0ilXs?si=9MOSHEQzVapDQk1Q

Edited by 2RsFan - 7 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

But what Maria B did was smart anyway. There was this curiousity and excitement for Wahaj-Ayeza's Jodi. It doesn't have to be linked with Mein. Even independently it's beautiful. Fresh pairing...

They didn't need to call them IT couple and use Mein's music. That was inviting hate cos everyone knows who is the current IT couple.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

You can watch Bikhray Moti too, Wahaj has a short but effective role but it's too serious and depressing just like DNTUN. One of his best performances. I find better chemistry in this 2 mins than MPHT + Mein put together.

I haven’t seen this. I should give it a chance
2RsFan thumbnail

Seems like Wahaj is on a break. He has been staying in Lahore for some time and spotted with friends.

2RsFan thumbnail

Some unseen BTS from Maria B shoot

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSFAhx9yj/

Edited by 2RsFan - 7 months ago

Ayeza and ahad smiley37

Mujhe toh chota bhai badi behen ki chemistry dikh rahi hai🙊