MEIN - (Ary Digital) Wahaj Ali, Ayeza Khan #6 - Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Oh not all of them are like Mera Maan Rakhna. He’s done amazing work in DNUTN - although his role starts post episode 10 I think. But the story is so nice that I enjoyed watching the whole thing. Supporting cast is excellent. And I love generational stories where childhood buddies get separated and meet again after so much trauma and rekindle their relationship 🥹👌 I love this trope.

I even love all his short films and tele films. I even liked Jurm because of him and Tooba. Literally the only one I couldn’t enjoy peacefully and was too stressful was Mein 😂 Bizarre experience for me haha

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Even that photoshoot looks like such a joke now given the context of Mein. So much for Maria B raving on about “power couple” 😂 Kuch bhi… 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ayeza Wahaj must have found that marketing and the ost video so bizarre. But they got paid the big bucks so 😂🤷‍♀️

I honestly don't know why Maria B's IT couple comment is nitpicked so much.She was promoting her brand with these two there so kuch toh kehna hi Tha.Didn't seem like a big deal to me.Mein makers deserve to be bashed though for their misleading promotions.

Originally posted by: G259

I honestly don't know why Maria B's IT couple comment is nitpicked so much.She was promoting her brand with these two there so kuch toh kehna hi Tha.Didn't seem like a big deal to me.Mein makers deserve to be bashed though for their misleading promotions.

No I get it. It was the timing thing. She had the shoot during the most hateful and toxic phase of Zaid and MJ’s story. So I totally get why it was made fun of. Even Amina once commented on one of ARY’s posts, something along the lines of a marriage in hell. So nobody was buying the sugar coating at the time. Also post Tere Bin, promoting the very weird and toxic couple in Mein was never going to be an easy feat to sell. Yes, if it was a romantic pair people would have been fine. But it wasn’t right. That’s the issue

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Unfortunately Ayeza never does couple photoshoots except with Danish. Only the Maria B shoot was an exception, may be cos of Mein that time.

I think she does PS with male models. The Muse Luxe one last year had a male model in it. She has also done 2 with Shahzad Noor since last year - one last year (NL) and one recently (Mahiymaan).

Oh also she did one with Affan recently who is an actor.

Edited by hypnotoad - 7 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail

Saad the painter who was never an artist in the actual show 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Literally… kuch bhi

seems to be a Big Bang specific thing indeed 🤢

seems to be an ary thing.

sukoon ka ost had a story which didn't match the story in actual drama.

Originally posted by: Haalim

Behan kaisi ho tum? Kahan ho tum?

Bas kahin nai. Yahan Kuch discuss Karne rehta nai toh zyada aati Nahi..

Tum bataaao?????

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Unfortunately Ayeza never does couple photoshoots except with Danish. Only the Maria B shoot was an exception, may be cos of Mein that time.

She does though. less but she does. She did it with Affan Waheed as well. It was really nice..

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Plus got a vacation to turkey for free lol..

We got deceived through big bangs marketing and Maria b also might have thought that these two would have a love story in show but nothing like that happened so can't really blame her..

But what Maria B did was smart anyway. There was this curiousity and excitement for Wahaj-Ayeza's Jodi. It doesn't have to be linked with Mein. Even independently it's beautiful. Fresh pairing...

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

But what Maria B did was smart anyway. There was this curiousity and excitement for Wahaj-Ayeza's Jodi. It doesn't have to be linked with Mein. Even independently it's beautiful. Fresh pairing...

Agreed that Wahaj and Ayeza had potential. But Maria calling them IT couple? Seriously? That’s just asking to be trolled, especially since it was very Mein focused and even background score was the Mein ost that she used. Not only was the story NOT that at all, but they barely had any scenes in the first third, let alone good wholesome ones.

Look how Seran / Dynasty utilised Wahaj and Sajal. They came, they didn’t make any ridiculous claims and they went by and were generally well liked. An overall well received campaign. That’s how to do it without getting trolled 👌

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail

Agreed that Wahaj and Ayeza had potential. But Maria calling them IT couple? Seriously? That’s just asking to be trolled, especially since it was very Mein focused and even background score was the Mein ost that she used. Not only was the story NOT that at all, but they barely had any scenes in the first third, let alone good wholesome ones.

Look how Seran / Dynasty utilised Wahaj and Sajal. They came, they didn’t make any ridiculous claims and they went by and were generally well liked. An overall well received campaign. That’s how to do it without getting trolled 👌

Why is it asking to be trolled? One aspect of the show for viewers was will they or won't they. We only learned in the end what the endgame was. At the time of the PS, the possibility that MJ and Zaid could end up together was there in audience perceptions? And who says only end game couples do PS? When Bilal and sajal did Maria B PS when O rangreza was on air, we didn't know they were not endgame. No one started crying 4 months later why did they do a PS if Sassi and Qasim were not endgame and Qasim was still married to Amna.

Maria B markets her PS like this. When she did the Turkey PS with Ayeza and that Turkish actress, do you think she didn't go over the top in describing how big stars they are. Do you not think she called Qasim and Sassi one of the best couples on tv even though their relationship was dysfunctional and toxic. That's how she markets her PS. Her PS ke BTS is mainly her. Maria B 6 years pehle bhi aisi shodi thi or ab bhi aisi hai.