Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Even that photoshoot looks like such a joke now given the context of Mein. So much for Maria B raving on about “power couple” 😂 Kuch bhi… 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ayeza Wahaj must have found that marketing and the ost video so bizarre. But they got paid the big bucks so 😂🤷‍♀️

On Wahaj’s defense, he never promoted it that much . Fans should have kept their expectations in check.

Even that photoshoot looks like such a joke now given the context of Mein. So much for Maria B raving on about “power couple” 😂 Kuch bhi… 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ayeza Wahaj must have found that marketing and the ost video so bizarre. But they got paid the big bucks so 😂🤷‍♀️

Plus got a vacation to turkey for free lol..

We got deceived through big bangs marketing and Maria b also might have thought that these two would have a love story in show but nothing like that happened so can't really blame her..

I remember forwarding a lot. The main story is about the older generation I think. This couple is the love story but yeah so much screen time by other characters. I forwarded a LOT. This has Haris Waheed too I think and this girl ended up marrying him in real life. She’s his wife. Haven’t seen her in anything else.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Unfortunately Ayeza never does couple photoshoots except with Danish. Only the Maria B shoot was an exception, may be cos of Mein that time.

She did a ps with that affan actor last month as well right...so hopefully she'll agree for a couple ps someday if somebody offers them to come together for a ps..

2RsFan thumbnail

Mein OST is nothing. Look at MPHT first looksmiley37https://youtu.be/bLPUEXTIRI4?si=2X3p8bS_tWlJhY1R

I remember forwarding a lot. The main story is about the older generation I think. This couple is the love story but yeah so much screen time by other characters. I forwarded a LOT. This has Haris Waheed too I think and this girl ended up marrying him in real life. She’s his wife. Haven’t seen her in anything else.

Ohh...that's why I haven't really tried watching his earlier shows..I haven't even watched dnutn😅

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

She did a ps with that affan actor last month as well right...so hopefully she'll agree for a couple ps someday if somebody offers them to come together for a ps..

You can hope that that both do so many photoshoots that some day both might be approached for a common brand smiley36

Saad the painter who was never an artist in the actual show 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Literally… kuch bhi

seems to be a Big Bang specific thing indeed 🤢

This was to deceive the audience by giving an impression that wahajs character is that of a toxic obsessive guy but nikla kya a guy who lacked self respect and was a doormatsmiley24

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

You can hope that that both do so many photoshoots that some day both might be approached for a common brand smiley36

Yeah just a wish..if it gets fulfilled then good if not then also I'm fine..Maria b ps kaafi haismiley9