MEIN - (Ary Digital) Wahaj Ali, Ayeza Khan #6 - Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

That just clarifies even more that the negativity is there just for the sake of being negative and is clearly targeted. As if a couple of harsh comments will cause a dent in his career and life 🤦🏻‍♀️

Some people just need to go outside and touch grass 🤭 🤷‍♀️

Literally a whole bunch of bot accounts can have a single person behind them or a few. So yeah. Pay them no heed. Celebrities know this stuff too so they know there’s no point - besides the likes and positive comments far exceed anything else

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It’s clear that some can’t digest his sudden rise to fame. He was bad in Mein but even his worst performance is better than the acting of some that we regularly see onscreen and nepokids who get chances after chances.

It’s also true that to keep using his name as click bait for posts and views etc (since relevance can only be milked for so long by people/channels), they’ll resort to literally ANY topic around him in order to keep using his name 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s so funny to me because on one hand you might be bashing him but at the same time you can’t stop talking about him? Why ? lol

I’ve noticed his name brought up in the randomest places for no other reason other than to just mention him. So no wonder some of the negative comments are being scrutinized like crazy and given more attention than usual. Anything related to him, negative or positive, is just “news” these days 😒

It’s an understood phenomenon that some negativity comes with fame naturally. So people should just take it as a usual occurrence. Happens with all celebs

Let me give you one example:

Just recently Fuschia had Shuja and Mahnoor from Khaie play Taboo and the only celeb name they had to guess was - guess who - WAHAJ ALI 😂 Not even Khalid Butt or Faisal Qureshi or Durre who they had worked with in Khaie , which would have made sense right ? 🤦🏻‍♀️ But instead of them they had to guess Wahaj. It was so transparently click bait and obvious that I couldn’t stop laughing 😂 I mean, seriously ? How is his name of all names relevant in this interview/game? Amina Hassan also don’t leave any excuse to mention him. Neither does Kya Drama Hai. It’s all a bit ridiculous to be honest. Either accept that you’re clout chasers or have a bit less transparency about all of this 🤭

Originally posted by: tgota92

Just recently Fuschia had Shuja and Mahnoor from Khaie play Taboo and the only celeb name they had to guess was - guess who - WAHAJ ALI 😂 Not even Khalid Butt or Faisal Qureshi or Durre who they had worked with in Khaie , which would have made sense right ? 🤦🏻‍♀️ But instead of them they had to guess Wahaj. It was so transparently click bait and obvious that I couldn’t stop laughing 😂 I mean, seriously ? How is his name of all names relevant in this interview/game? Amina Hassan also don’t leave any excuse to mention him. Neither does Kya Drama Hai. It’s all a bit ridiculous to be honest. Either accept that you’re clout chasers or have a bit less transparency about all of this 🤭

This is because Wahaj is the talk of the town among male celebs now.This happens with every celeb who is the "hot topic" of discussion at a certain time.Media portals will look for engagement.During IVs of celebs few years ago Wahaj wasn't even mentioned.But look at where things stand now.It is the same for everyone.
2RsFan thumbnail

Also don’t take reddit seriously. Opinions there change overnight. I saw someone claim that Wahaj doesn’t have chemistry with anyone except Yumna smiley36 I guess he/she never saw a Wahaj show apart from TB.

2RsFan thumbnail

All these channels are clout chasers and PR agents. They will praise/criticise according to how much you pay or give attention to them.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They still do it? I thought ab tak they would have moved onto using Bilal and Dure as click bait.smiley19

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

They still do it? I thought ab tak they would have moved onto using Bilal and Dure as click bait.smiley19

Amina has started mentioning Bilal somewhat but for the most part it’s still Wahaj Ali dominating. Even today in the something haute review of Khaie, guess which name popped up for no reason. MURTASIM KHAN. And how alpha he was. Hassan brought him up. Why compare him to the Khaie characters? Why him? 😂

Any excuse. Literally, any 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

According to Zanjabeel, Zaid never loved MJ and all these scenes were put by the director for trps

Many many thanks to director for adding those Zaid MJ moments

It added a lot of value to the story and the show