Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Among the actresses, I personally prefer his shoot with Ayeza compared to the most recent ones. Wahaj should have looked like this in Mein.

IMG_2837.jpeg
IMG_2838.jpeg

Edited by 2RsFan - 7 months ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Among the actresses, I personally prefer his shoot with Ayeza compared to the most recent ones. Wahaj should have looked like this in Mein.

IMG_2837.jpeg
IMG_2838.jpeg

He looked so good here. Honestly I was fine with most of Zaid’s wardrobe but that combed forward hairstyle, I wasn’t loving. Wahaj never does his hair like that, it was very Zaid specific.
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

He looked so good here. Honestly I was fine with most of Zaid’s wardrobe but that combed forward hairstyle, I wasn’t loving. Wahaj never does his hair like that, it was very Zaid specific.

Even the beard and moustache looked weird sometimes. We had two of the best looking actors and they barely had any romance, what a waste !

IMG_2837.jpeg
IMG_2838.jpeg

Yes. Agreed. About styling in Mein I don't mind..

But don't jalaaoing dil by telling about the potential they had 😜

That Maria B's first shoot with Yumna was also really nice.

Edited by arfanazneen - 7 months ago

Wahaj’s best photoshoot was with the Russian model IMO It was so bold and I doubt we can see a photoshoot like these with any of the PTV actresses smiley36https://youtu.be/EYeQ65iY74U?si=jebnA6SnwQXDVIJG

There are ptv actors who do bold ones as well. I have seen few of them. Saba and Emmad Irfani had done. It was 🔥

2RsFan thumbnail

2021 was such a great year for Wahaj - Ishq Jalebi, Fitoor,DNUTN and JBG. Although not huge hits, I think it’s the goodwill from those shows that carried onto Tere Bin and MPHT.

20240226_180210.jpg

smiley42smiley27

Word Count: 1

He looks so good in a simple kurta shalwar. Most guys do. I loved both his wedding looks in Mein. The black sherwani and the simple white kurta shalwar as well. Simple yet impactful stuff 👌

Originally posted by: tgota92

He looks so good in a simple kurta shalwar. Most guys do. I loved both his wedding looks in Mein. The black sherwani and the simple white kurta shalwar as well. Simple yet impactful stuff 👌

I second that, he looked really good even in that basic white kurta pajama...I liked almost all of his formal outfits, wahaj should have posted atleast a dump of all those outfitssmiley13

Thanks to ayeza atleast we got some pictures of them, god knows when we will see them together nowsmiley19

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Thanks to ayeza atleast we got some pictures of them, god knows when we will see them together nowsmiley19

PTV is so uncertain that you don’t have any idea, who will be casted opposite whomsmiley36 Since Mein was critically panned, chances are low to see them together again.