Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

You me and SwatiSingh79 should open a club as all 3 of us like wahaj but aren't interested in yumnasmiley36

It's not that I hate her or something. But I am not really fond of her work. First watched her in Zara Yaad rakh and didn't like and watched many other shows coincidentally but never really liked the performance. In PKS she was good but liked Bilal more and show got boring in btw.

I am more of Saba Qamar type. She is my fav.

Very few people I like. I used to find Ayeza boring as well but I started liking her since she started doing variety.

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

It's not that I hate her or something. But I am not really fond of her work. First watched her in Zara Yaad rakh and didn't like and watched many other shows coincidentally but never really liked the performance. In PKS she was good but liked Bilal more and show got boring in btw.

I am more of Saba Qamar type. She is my fav.

Very few people I like. I used to find Ayeza boring as well but I started liking her since she started doing variety.

Same I have watched her in sinf e aahan, tb and some bits of ishq e laa but I could never connect with her...and frankly I like even unpopular actors like kubra and ramsha but I don't know I just cant warm up to yumna..

I'm neutral about ayeza, I liked her in cc and like her chemistry with wahaj but didnt really follow her other work..

Edited by Rashi23 - 7 months ago

Your feelings for Yumna are how I feel for Ayeza 😂 I liked her in Chupke Chupke but Mein was the one where I felt I’ll finally get the hype - but show just ended up scarring me instead 🤦🏻‍♀️ So now I’m like meh - the interest is totally gone.

Same with Hania - I was interested to see her in MPHT but thanks to MPHT and the character of Maheer, I’m meh about Hania too now.

Currently among FL, just enjoying Yumna, Durre and Mahnoor Haider in Khaie 😍 Love Saba Qamar, Humaima too

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Your feelings for Yumna are how I feel for Ayeza 😂 I liked her in Chupke Chupke but Mein was the one where I felt I’ll finally get the hype - but show just ended up scarring me instead 🤦🏻‍♀️ So now I’m like meh - the interest is totally gone.

Same with Hania - I was interested to see her in MPHT but thanks to MPHT and the character of Maheer, I’m meh about Hania too now.

Currently among FL, just enjoying Yumna, Durre and Mahnoor Haider in Khaie 😍 Love Saba Qamar, Humaima too

For me it has been different.There is a different story about how I came to know of Ayeza.Then I started following Mein.I was free entire December month so binge watched many dramas which I wanted to watch.Chupke Chupke was one of them.Liked her there.In Mein,the first half had nothing but her screening but she was very good in the second half.So,she has already won me over as an actor.

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Same I have watched her in sinf e aahan, tb and some bits of ishq e laa but I could never connect with her...and frankly I like even unpopular actors like kubra and ramsha but I don't know I just cant warm up to yumna..

I'm neutral about ayeza, I liked her in cc and like her chemistry with wahaj but didnt really follow her other work..

When I watch Yumna onscreen, it feels like she is acting. I like to see where it should not looks like you are acting and look natural. You know what I mean? I also don't like that lip quivering or something of that sort which she does while talking. She didn't do that in TB though. Same with Maya. She talks weird. 🙊

Hmm!! I don't care about Kubra or Ramsha.. In Ishqia I disliked Ramsha so much 😂 Kubra toh I watched just bits here and there.

I wouldn't say Ayeza is my fav. But I just like her aise hi. No reason. Now I feel she is quite versatile as well.

Originally posted by: tgota92

Everyone has their preference. That's fine.

I don't like Dure. She is pyari looks wise but I don't really like her acting..

Mahnoor toh I like from before Khaie. I watched a serial where she was paired with Badal (Dure's fiance in Khaie) I had liked them both in that drama. Humaima I don't remember if I watched anything

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

When I watch Yumna onscreen, it feels like she is acting. I like to see where it should not looks like you are acting and look natural. You know what I mean? I also don't like that lip quivering or something of that sort which she does while talking. She didn't do that in TB though. Same with Maya. She talks weird. 🙊

Hmm!! I don't care about Kubra or Ramsha.. In Ishqia I disliked Ramsha so much 😂 Kubra toh I watched just bits here and there.

I wouldn't say Ayeza is my fav. But I just like her aise hi. No reason. Now I feel she is quite versatile as well.

Same i don't like the way she tries to act cute while cryingsmiley36

Though I like ramsha kubra but don't really follow their work, I've only seen ramsha in ishqiya sinf e aahan and hum tum, didnt even watch their jannat wala show..

Maya had speech problem I guess initially but now it's fine..

Edited by Rashi23 - 7 months ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Did zanzabeel say anything regarding zaids feelings for MJ in her interview with Amna

Coz in the whole show we just a few hints of him previously liking her

They never explored that side of him which I think they should have and could have as people were dying for Zaid MJ scenes

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Did zanzabeel say anything regarding zaids feelings for MJ in her interview with Amna

Coz in the whole show we just a few hints of him previously liking her

They never explored that side of him which I think they should have and could have as people were dying for Zaid MJ scenes

According to Zanjabeel, Zaid never loved MJ and all these scenes were put by the director for trps