Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Firstly casting them would require lots of money. Secondly, how the roles would be divided will also matter. Wahaj did do lot of second lead/ multistarrer roles but that was before TB.

I don't think doing multistarrer is a problem at all. As long as the role is good, it shouldn't matter if it's second lead or multistarrer

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Why not? Didn't ptv do multistarrer before? Genuinely asking?

See pehle toh I don't like triangles which ptv can't work without. Ye toh I said bcz how dramatic it would be. So many polarised views.

They can make something like where Ayeza is engaged or married to one actor and he dies and then another man comes and she falls in love with him. Bilal can be first love interest and Wahaj can be the final (since I am a little biased for Wahaj ๐Ÿ˜œ)

Ptvs either does multistarrers like like army based shows or a supporting actor for a third angle, there's no in-between..

I'm waiting since forever to see a proper love triangle between 3 a list actors..so that both the couples would have fds and there would be nice phaddas happening between both the shipper fdssmiley36

Wahaj ayeza bilal is a good idea, but the story should be where all three of them are alive and both the guys love the girl passionately and she is torned between the 2 to choose the one for hersmiley9 and all the them should belong to high class societies ha don't want the same guys falling for middle class simple girl..

Edited by Rashi23 - 7 months ago

Isn't Ayra also from a rich family in Illicit Affairs?

On a different note,the rich guy and middle class girl trope is done to death.The show could have been a battle of egos between individuals of same strata.Even Ayra could have been from an influential family.Why not actually show something different for a change?

I think someone needs to cast Bilal, Ayeza and Wahaj in one drama. Imagine the far wars and drama. Bahot maza ayega ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ve wanted that for a long time but scratch Ayeza, I want Yumna - sheโ€™s had solid hits with both Bilal and Wahaj and if fandom wars are to be a thing, that ought to do it ๐Ÿ˜‚

All 3 of them probably wonโ€™t mind it either - they are really good friends so the stardom aspect might not play a role (maybe)

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: G259

Yes her brother is some high level government officer/minister i guess so they might be rich but she's not at zaids level of richness..asif only set them up to get favours from her brother.

Yes she is. That's why Asif set Zaid up with her. So that they can take advantage of her brother's position in obtaining permissions

On a different note,the rich guy and middle class girl trope is done to death.The show could have been a battle of egos between individuals of same strata.Even Ayra could have been from an influential family.Why not actually show something different for a change?

Yes. I am fed up with Rich man/middle class woman and vice versa. Bhai sabko rich bataao. I am fed up of seeing poor and middle class wala angle

Originally posted by: tgota92

Iโ€™ve wanted that for a long time but scratch Ayeza, I want Yumna - sheโ€™s had solid hits with both Bilal and Wahaj and if fandom wars are to be a thing, that ought to do it ๐Ÿ˜‚

All 3 of them probably wonโ€™t mind it either - they are really good friends so the stardom aspect might not play a role (maybe)

Acha!

I am not that interested in Yumna so I never thought about it.

Since Bilal really wants to work with Ayeza and I want Wahaj and Ayeza to do something nice, I want this trio but I know it's never going to happen..

Edited by arfanazneen - 7 months ago

Acha!

I am not that interested in Yumna so I never thought about it.

Since Bilal really wants to work with Ayeza and I want Wahaj and Ayeza to do something nice, I want this trio but I know it's never going to happen..

You me and SwatiSingh79 should open a club as all 3 of us like wahaj but aren't interested in yumnasmiley36