Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Iโ€™m so turned off from the pairing and the show that I donโ€™t care anymore. Plus writing for the fanfic has to be really good too. Iโ€™m still stuck on TB fanfics for the most part ๐Ÿ˜‚

I understand.But I am extremely salty about how the makers cheated us so taking solace in the ffs.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

At least the Zaid and Ayra romance was justified but the whole Turkey arc with MJ was such a bait esp episode 28smiley36

Hum jaise gareebon ke liye woh ek 28th episode milna hi bohot badi baat hai๐Ÿคงsmiley19

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Hum jaise gareebon ke liye woh ek 28th episode milna hi bohot badi baat hai๐Ÿคงsmiley19

I think someone needs to cast Bilal, Ayeza and Wahaj in one drama. Imagine the far wars and drama. Bahot maza ayega ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rashi23

MJ confession scene was still fine acc to story but the bed and rain scene gave everyone false hopes. As if Zaid has finally fallen for MJ.

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I think someone needs to cast Bilal, Ayeza and Wahaj in one drama. Imagine the far wars and drama. Bahot maza ayega ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No one can afford all three together currently . One of the males roles has to be a B-lister

MJ confession scene was still fine acc to story but the bed and rain scene gave everyone false hopes. As if Zaid has finally fallen for MJ.

Yes because he holds her hand himself twice, asks her to sit & says dekh raha hun tumhe with that mesmerised look. Rain scene mein bhi when she says Mujhe b barish se Karni chahie Mohabbat, his reaction was acceptance. Wahan toh I definitely felt like they did the deed. I don't care what the writer said bcz it wasn't her project anyway.

No one can afford all three together currently . One of the males roles has to be a B-lister

Why not? Didn't ptv do multistarrer before? Genuinely asking?

See pehle toh I don't like triangles which ptv can't work without. Ye toh I said bcz how dramatic it would be. So many polarised views.

They can make something like where Ayeza is engaged or married to one actor and he dies and then another man comes and she falls in love with him. Bilal can be first love interest and Wahaj can be the final (since I am a little biased for Wahaj ๐Ÿ˜œ)

At least the Zaid and Ayra romance was justified but the whole Turkey arc with MJ was such a bait esp episode 28smiley36

I never cared about Zaid-Ayra as a couple.Only felt sympathetic towards Ayra for whatever happened to her and wanted her to get justice.As a couple they were incompatible like Zaid-MJ.Makers did Azekah dirty by not acknowledging her.Wahaj and even Ayeza's characters were done dirty by them but Azekah's onscreen character wasn't.The show was about Ayra and Asif only.More so Ayra because the narrative revolved around her.
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Why not? Didn't ptv do multistarrer before? Genuinely asking?

See pehle toh I don't like triangles which ptv can't work without. Ye toh I said bcz how dramatic it would be. So many polarised views.

They can make something like where Ayeza is engaged or married to one actor and he dies and then another man comes and she falls in love with him. Bilal can be first love interest and Wahaj can be the final (since I am a little biased for Wahaj ๐Ÿ˜œ)

Firstly casting them would require lots of money. Secondly, how the roles would be divided will also matter. Wahaj did do lot of second lead/ multistarrer roles but that was before TB.

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

I never cared about Zaid-Ayra as a couple.Only felt sympathetic towards Ayra for whatever happened to her and wanted her to get justice.As a couple they were incompatible like Zaid-MJ.Makers did Azekah dirty by not acknowledging her.Wahaj and even Ayeza's characters were done dirty by them but Azekah's onscreen character wasn't.The show was about Ayra and Asif only.More so Ayra because the narrative revolved around her.

This could have been Azekahโ€™s breakthrough role but she failed miserably.