Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Nai in the MJ scenes Badars camera goes off angle 😂

Ya I wanted to add that they didn't show mj zaid handholdsmiley7

I think badar deliberately took bakwaas angles for wahaj, in the last convo with mj...The camera taking mjs shot were in proper angle but Zaid ka shot niche se liyasmiley39

IMG_2700.jpeg

IMG_2702.jpeg

Holding hands in the car is a kind of love language I love. That part I liked a lot. Showed tenderness and comfort. Haan bus larki koi Aur thi 😂

Ye kya dekhliya. Acha hua mai andhi hun 😂

Cleansing my eyes 🤧🤧

Nai in the MJ scenes Badars camera goes off angle 😂

Also I’m just glad that for however long, Zaid did get some normal tender marriage moments. Considering both wives were gonna ditch him in the end 🤦🏻‍♀️ So I’m glad boy lived a little for a bit haha

@bold. How stupid of him to make them do it but not actually show that properly. Karaao hi mat na..

I understand Azekah is his favourite. Toh kya sab uspe hi focus karoge. When you signed other actors, unpe b focus karlo

Edited by Rashi23 - 7 months ago

True. PTV does a lot of rushed abrupt endings. They can’t get the last third of the drama right. For me however, Mein was an exception. I liked the ending a lot and it justified the story for me. It’s one of the strongest episodes, I felt. It’s probably even the best one, to be honest. The little growth and change we see in the dynamics is here, in the last one.

Personally I also stopped hoping for a romantic angle to MJ and Zaid once their marriage toxicity started. The posters stopped mattering to me - if anything it had me worried if they’re gonna force an incompatible couple together in the end just because of the famous names playing them. So I had little faith in Badar. Thankfully though, he kept the ending true to the story. Yes he baited us where he could, but I’m glad he stuck to the narrative at least.

you are right about the subconscious effect of the promos and ost. But the contrast between that and the actual show was so, soooo drastic for me that it just didn’t make any sense to me. Just confused me. Because the vibe, the story, the love interests, everything was literally the opposite ! lol. This rarely ever happens , even in promos.

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Ye kya dekhliya. Acha hua mai andhi hun 😂

Cleansing my eyes 🤧🤧

Don’t watch 😂 I will since they starved us of all romance in the show - I’ll take all the bread crumbs Badar gave us 🤣

True. PTV does a lot of rushed abrupt endings. They can’t get the last third of the drama right. For me however, Mein was an exception. I liked the ending a lot and it justified the story for me. It’s one of the strongest episodes, I felt. It’s probably even the best one, to be honest. The little growth and change we see in the dynamics is here, in the last one.

Personally I also stopped hoping for a romantic angle to MJ and Zaid once their marriage toxicity started. The posters stopped mattering to me - if anything it had me worried if they’re gonna force an incompatible couple together in the end just because of the famous names playing them. So I had little faith in Badar. Thankfully though, he kept the ending true to the story. Yes he baited us where he could, but I’m glad he stuck to the narrative at least.

you are right about the subconscious effect of the promos and ost. But the contrast between that and the actual show was so, soooo drastic for me that it just didn’t make any sense to me. Just confused me. Because the vibe, the story, the love interests, everything was literally the opposite ! lol. This rarely ever happens , even in promos.

That is why I am reading all the ongoing FFs on ZaiRa from Wattpadsmiley36

Don’t watch 😂 I will since they starved us of all romance in the show - I’ll take all the bread crumbs Badar gave us 🤣

I can't watch this show or it's scenes again anyway..

I anyway don't watch many shows but if I get to know any actor I like is doing something with Badar, then I will try not to ❌

I’m so turned off from the pairing and the show that I don’t care anymore. Plus writing for the fanfic has to be really good too. I’m still stuck on TB fanfics for the most part 😂

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

At least the Zaid and Ayra romance was justified but the whole Turkey arc with MJ was such a bait esp episode 28smiley36