Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvJlsTItxl-/?igsh=ODJuMnJnajFhdjRy

In this, I like the part where he is looking at his watch waiting for her and the look he gives when he turns and sees her coming..

They specifically shot this reel and then promoted. MATLAB kyun.. I am over Mein but I get bitter about this whenever I come across stuff like this..πŸ˜‚

He did the same thing in the show as well no...only the difference is that they put azeekah there instead of ayezasmiley39

Originally posted by: Rashi23

He did the same thing in the show as well no...only the difference is that they put azeekah there instead of ayezasmiley39

Azekah ke saat what did he do?

You mean we got his scenes with Azekah only?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvJlsTItxl-/?igsh=ODJuMnJnajFhdjRy

In this, I like the part where he is looking at his watch waiting for her and the look he gives when he turns and sees her coming..

They specifically shot this reel and then promoted. MATLAB kyun.. I am over Mein but I get bitter about this whenever I come across stuff like this..πŸ˜‚

I’m so over it. I just consider it an extended version of an MJ imagine inside her head now πŸ˜‚

Since that’s how it was presented to us in the show πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

So for me the whole video is MJ day dreaming about Zaid lol

if anything this promotion has taught me never to trust another promotion video ever again. And to just go by the actual trailer with the drama footage - which for Mein was on point. They showed Zaid and Ayra in that and the clash of egos. So yeah, just the trailers for me now πŸ˜‚

Azekah ke saat what did he do?

You mean we got his scenes with Azekah only?

Yehi waiting for her, holding in her hand while driving the car etc etcsmiley18

Edited by Rashi23 - 7 months ago

So true lol. Ayra was the only one he waited around for πŸ˜‚

Yehi waiting for her, holding in her while driving the car etc etcsmiley18

Haan true πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kya fayeda hua? πŸ˜‚

Thanks Badar for nothing πŸ˜‚

Yehi waiting for her, holding in her while driving the car etc etcsmiley18

IMG_2700.jpeg

IMG_2702.jpeg

Holding hands in the car is a kind of love language I love. That part I liked a lot. Showed tenderness and comfort. Haan bus larki koi Aur thi πŸ˜‚

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

I’m so over it. I just consider it an extended version of an MJ imagine inside her head now πŸ˜‚

Since that’s how it was presented to us in the show πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

So for me the whole video is MJ day dreaming about Zaid lol

if anything this promotion has taught me never to trust another promotion video ever again. And to just go by the actual trailer with the drama footage - which for Mein was on point. They showed Zaid and Ayra in that and the clash of egos. So yeah, just the trailers for me now πŸ˜‚

But when you watch promotions and teasers, no matter how much to think that you wouldn't believe it, subconsciously it does have an impact. Chalo even if we forget about the promotions & ost, they misled with the show's poster. They made it look like a romantic couple's clash of ego... Trailers are misleading too in general.

But in general I don't like the ptv's obsession with going with tragic endings/rushed endings/not having proper closures to many tracks. I know many things end tragically in real life but you don't have to show that often. You can for a change deal with it properly. FFs are way better. They should take some inspirations from all these writers. Hehe

Originally posted by: tgota92

IMG_2700.jpeg

Holding hands in the car is a kind of love language I love. That part I liked a lot. Showed tenderness and comfort. Haan bus larki koi Aur thi πŸ˜‚

I liked this bit too, holding her hand while driving the car, it was so intimate..

B- Haa agar mubashira hoti toh humein aur achha lagtasmiley19

Nai in the MJ scenes Badars camera goes off angle πŸ˜‚

Also I’m just glad that for however long, Zaid did get some normal tender marriage moments. Considering both wives were gonna ditch him in the end πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ So I’m glad boy lived a little for a bit haha

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago