Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

We are in same team..I am also assuming that they did the deed in turkeysmiley36

I just saw the FB clip! They looked so good my 🥰🥰
Wish they stayed back in fictional Turkey . 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

This 2 character deserve their own show. smiley42

If that happens, can you imagine how many records they'd break smiley40smiley36

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Like a wisecrack said, don't cry because its over, cry because it happened.

smiley4

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ending was more horrible than I imagined smiley36. The most horrid thing was even till the end MJ was scared of getting divorced again.  Till the end she was under societal pressure to maintain a certain image smiley7. Absolutely no growth in the character. Best end for MJ would have been that she learns to love and accept herself. Realise that she deserves someone who accepts her the way she is and goes beyond what society thinks. But no she was still under pressure. I mean a woman like MJ who has all the resources in world to stand on her two feet and be independent and live life on her own terms is scared of societal pressure to remain married. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Did no one notice how Zaid's surname changed from "Khan" to "Shahwani" 

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Champs

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Ending was more horrible than I imagined smiley36. The most horrid thing was even till the end MJ was scared of getting divorced again.  Till the end she was under societal pressure to maintain a certain image smiley7. Absolutely no growth in the character. Best end for MJ would have been that she learns to love and accept herself. Realise that she deserves someone who accepts her the way she is and goes beyond what society thinks. But no she was still under pressure. I mean a woman like MJ who has all the resources in world to stand on her two feet and be independent and live life on her own terms is scared of societal pressure to remain married. 

I think she was scared about divorce in the end because she fell in love with Zaid."Pehle main sochti thi ki tum Mujhe chor dogi toh duniya Kya kahegi." "Ab main sochti hoon Ki Tum Mujhe chodoge toh main Kya karungi."

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: G259

I think she was scared about divorce in the end because she fell in love with Zaid."Pehle main sochti thi ki tum Mujhe chor dogi toh duniya Kya kahegi." "Ab main sochti hoon Ki Tum Mujhe chodoge toh main Kya karungi."

I don’t think so because they got separated anyways. She wanted her ‘Mein’ to remain intact. She tells that to Zaid that don’t divorce  me so that my ‘Mein’ remains. I mean even till the end she was catering to some societal pressure not to get divorced instead of realising that she is enough of herself and needs to get out of this loveless marriage.

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

My headcanon is Mubashira finds Sultan Durrani (who faked his death), they trauma bond and end up becoming this insane gorgeous power couple smiley15smiley27

I knew you would respond to this 😂

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

MJ is a tragic figure in the story - someone who just couldn’t genuinely change and bow down and wanted a win till the very end. 

But she lost everything with this Mein. 

Hers is a cautionary tale along with so many others in the drama. Asif in his Mein losing both of his children because it was always his way or the high way. The two love birds not being able to hold on to each other because of the pressure of their own Meins. Everything ends in tragedy.

the only way there could have been a happy end to this story was if the writer had shown growth and maturity from them but she made it a point that they never learned - hence the tragic end.

Edited by tgota92 - 5 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2-Rn5Tvbwg/?igsh=MWczY3ByM3N1b2h3cQ==

Your favs 😁

Ps: I really like these pics. Looks like they shared good rapport.. This is just my second show of Ayeza which I followed while it's ongoing. Chupke chupke was first..