Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Yes personality and look wise they made the perfect pair. However , I don’t expect their relationship to last cos both are too strong headed and stubborn smiley36 Wahaj’s styling was so bad that he looked a misfit among them.

I thought her and Asif were the perfect pairing 🤭. She was stubborn to a fault yes, but I don’t think she was strong at all. I felt she was the weakest and most insecure of them all. Adamant to hang on to labels and not realising her self worth. Even till the end she was worried about what society will think of her so she wanted Khulla - her Mein still intact. I had hopes to see growth and for her to grow strong but unfortunately that was not the story even till the end :(

Zaid also was weak, indecisive and easily influenced. Not to mention his immature and petty way of dealing with things. That’s not a strong man’s reaction - not accepting his responsibilities and part in things. Now Asif - despite his moral compass being nonexistent - was a man who was strong and assertive and had the capacity to accept MJ for who she was and pamper her to no bounds. She wouldn’t have had to hide any side of her for him. There would have been total acceptance and responsibility to her. They were the perfect partners in crime too. I totally see the compatibility. Similar style and moral compass are the cherry on top lol.

It also makes perfect sense to me why Zaid fell for a strong willed and completely independent girl like Ayra. She was everything he was not. And MJ isn’t that either. Asif and Ayra are the stronger people among them.

P.S. I was not bothered by Wahaj’s style in this … just think he got overshadowed by the other 2 who had more style

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: G259

I think the author doesn't know it.

Well! Lot of things are prohibited. Sex before marriage as well so.. I don't think that ff is made by keeping religion in mind. Names are just characters. Also nobody was a practicing one I think. Bar tha.. They did drugs and what not..

Originally posted by: tgota92

I thought her and Asif were the perfect pairing 🤭. She was stubborn to a fault yes, but I don’t think she was strong at all. I felt she was the weakest and most insecure of them all. Adamant to hang on to labels and not realising her self worth. Even till the end she was worried about what society will think of her so she wanted Khulla - her Mein still intact. I had hopes to see growth and for her to grow strong but unfortunately that was not the story even till the end :(

Zaid also was weak, indecisive and easily influenced. Not to mention his immature and petty way of dealing with things. That’s not a strong man’s reaction - not accepting his responsibilities and part in things. Now Asif - despite his moral compass being nonexistent - was a man who was strong and assertive and had the capacity to accept MJ for who she was and pamper her to no bounds. She wouldn’t have had to hide any side of her for him. There would have been total acceptance and responsibility to her. They were the perfect partners in crime too. I totally see the compatibility. Similar style and moral compass are the cherry on top lol.

It also makes perfect sense to me why Zaid fell for a strong willed and completely independent girl like Ayra. She was everything he was not. And MJ isn’t that either. Asif and Ayra are the stronger people among them.

P.S. I was not bothered by Wahaj’s style in this … just think he got overshadowed by the other 2 who had more style

I so agree about MJ! Infact I once thought about making a post on it but somehow didn't.Among all the main characters she was the weakest and most vulnerable.The strong persona she portrayed about herself was just a facade.Sad that she had zero growth even till the end.The only person before whom she broke down once-twice is Jaffar who was of no hello and enabled her throughout the show.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Asif pampered MJ cos he saw her as the daughter he always wished to have . As a wife, it’s a different matter all together. Zaid being so different is why his relationship with MJ is much more fascinating than with Ayra.

Edited by 2RsFan - 7 months ago

Not just in your religion, it would be considered incest in every religion..that's why said that she shouldn't have got mj and asif married..sirf engagement karwana chahiye tha and let mubashira live in their house..

Nameer actually did very good in these scenes.. Sibling rivalry was portrayed nicely.. In that first scene, Ayeza looks so ✨

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Yes. Apparently he has couple of upcoming projects and he is writing something as well.

That's great then

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvJlsTItxl-/?igsh=ODJuMnJnajFhdjRy

In this, I like the part where he is looking at his watch waiting for her and the look he gives when he turns and sees her coming..

They specifically shot this reel and then promoted. MATLAB kyun.. I am over Mein but I get bitter about this whenever I come across stuff like this..😂

Originally posted by: G259

I so agree about MJ! Infact I once thought about making a post on it but somehow didn't.Among all the main characters she was the weakest and most vulnerable.The strong persona she portrayed about herself was just a facade.Sad that she had zero growth even till the end.The only person before whom she broke down once-twice is Jaffar who was of no hello and enabled her throughout the show.

I feel like some of the audience willingly misunderstood (or maybe it was wishful thinking on their part) the change in MJ and misconstrued it as “growth” - it wasn’t. Like she told her therapist that was her going into hibernation. To get what she wants by hook or by crook. Which was Zaid. The only change that happened was that she fell for him - that too can be argued that it was a selfish kind of love because she was clearly still after someone he loved - Ayra. You just don’t hurt the person someone you love cares about. That’s basic love 101. Not to mention hiding truths from someone you love. So yeah… the believability of everything is questionable at best.

The way I roll my eyes every time I read a comment “but she changed for himmm” 🤦🏻‍♀️ NO, she did not. Watch again with the goggles off 😂 I WISH she had. I really do. Maybe I could ship them if the changes were genuine. But they weren’t. Her ego, her motives still very much revolved around herself and herself alone. Her insecurities and her dependency on this marriage despite the lack of love and trust made her the weakest character, hands down. She’s only saved by Ayeza’s performance and nuances in the second half. That’s it. Otherwise it’s a very difficult character to root for. I certainly had hoped to, but the writing didn’t give me enough room for it. I waited for her growth which never came 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago