Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

MPHT will always be weird to me cos I found Wahaj having better chemistry with his onscreen sister than the female leadsmiley36 Just look at them

IMG_2834.jpeg

Edited by 2RsFan - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: G259

It can make people uncomfortable.The author warned the readers in the beginning itself so all of us who are reading it knew what we are getting into.

Discomfort is one thing. Idk if the writer is aware of religion or not but it’s literally haram to marry/have any sexual relation with your step mom - which I’m assuming is what MJ is to Zaid in this fic?

So that classifies as incest in Islam. Despite no biological relation per se. Maybe the author is unaware of this, it’s possible. But yeah, incest is where I draw the line. Which is why I’m assuming author maybe doesn’t know

Haven’t read the fic but just assuming she’s Asif’s wife in this one? Based on what I read here 😳

But then again we’re sometimes so starved of good writing in fanfics that it does play a factor in reading them. I’ve seen my share of bad fanfic writing during the TB era 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

MPHT will always be weird to me cos I found Wahaj having better chemistry with his onscreen sister than the female leadsmiley36 Just look at them

IMG_2834.jpeg

Wahaj is blessed to have such nice sisters in his shows lol. Rabya in MPHT, then Hira/Maryam in TB. And you’re right Rabya was the stronger actress in this show than Hania, for sure.

I also enjoyed his scenes with Kashmala a lot in Mein- in the era when we used to get them. Her teasing scene of him not having a GF was cute, then his comment on why she deserves better than Rayyan was also good, I kind of missed them in the show later on. The post assault scenes were so abrupt and I no longer felt that connection between them as siblings. It was very surface and superficial at the end. They didn’t even get a proper scene together post disclosure of Rayyan.

what a disservice man to so many dynamics - this show is just 🤦🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by: tgota92

Discomfort is one thing. Idk if the writer is aware of religion or not but it’s literally haram to marry/have any sexual relation with your step mom - which I’m assuming is what MJ is to Zaid in this fic?

So that classifies as incest in Islam. Despite no biological relation per se. Maybe the author is unaware of this, it’s possible. But yeah, incest is where I draw the line. Which is why I’m assuming author maybe doesn’t know

Haven’t read the fic but just assuming she’s Asif’s wife in this one? Based on what I read here 😳

But then again we’re sometimes so starved of good writing in fanfics that it does play a factor in reading them. I’ve seen my share of bad fanfic writing during the TB era 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think the author doesn't know it.
2RsFan thumbnail

MJxAsif is creepy but I can understand why people ship them. Ayeza looks so much better with the older heroes whether it’s Shehzad in Mein or Humayun/Adnan in MPTH.

MJxAsif is creepy but I can understand why people ship them. Ayeza looks so much better with the older heroes whether it’s Shehzad in Mein or Humayun/Adnan in MPTH.

The author did tell that she thought of putting the Asif-MJ thing because many people told that they have chemistry on SM.
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

The author did tell that she thought of putting the Asif-MJ thing because many people told that they have chemistry on SM.

When I saw this show for the first time, even I thought they were a couple and Zaid was their son.

When I saw this show for the first time, even I thought they were a couple and Zaid was their son.

🤭

Word Count: 0

Understandable 😂 Ayeza has mature features and she had on a lot of makeup too in this. Which can age anyone. Plus she’s worked with far far older actors in the past, playing their love interest.

AND she and asif had more chemistry / were far better suited 😂 Asif sounded in love with her or in awe of her most of the time 🤦🏻‍♀️ Perhaps overcompensating for his son 😂

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Understandable 😂 Ayeza has mature features and she had on a lot of makeup too in this. Which can age anyone. Plus she’s worked with far far older actors in the past, playing their love interest.

AND she and asif had more chemistry / were far better suited 😂 Asif sounded in love with her or in awe of her most of the time 🤦🏻‍♀️ Perhaps overcompensating for his son 😂

Yes personality and look wise they made the perfect pair. However , I don’t expect their relationship to last cos both are too strong headed and stubborn smiley36 Wahaj’s styling was so bad that he looked a misfit among them.