Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: G259

MJ is trying so hard to control her feelings! I think they will have a physical relationship as well.

That would be so gross, having an affair with your dad's second wifesmiley11 but since the premise is that only we can't do anythingsmiley19

Wish she would have kept the premise based on the show, written about zaid and mjs married relationship that was promised in the promos but never explored..

Gosh, this fanfiction is sending me? And not in a good way? Obviously haven’t read it but the premise seems very very disturbing according to what y’all have mentioned 😳

maybe I had imagined fanfics on this show to just be “fix its” and that’s it. But this is dark territory indeed

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

That would be so gross, having an affair with your dad's second wifesmiley11 but since the premise is that only we can't do anythingsmiley19

Wish she would have kept the premise based on the show, written about zaid and mjs married relationship that was promised in the promos but never explored..

I think she wanted to write a different story.Some things gross you out but I am willing to give this a pass only because I love the way it is written.We have to wait a lot for each chapter but they are all worth the wait.The chapters are also very lengthy.

Originally posted by: tgota92

Gosh, this fanfiction is sending me? And not in a good way? Obviously haven’t read it but the premise seems very very disturbing according to what y’all have mentioned 😳

maybe I had imagined fanfics on this show to just be “fix its” and that’s it. But this is dark territory indeed

It can make people uncomfortable.The author warned the readers in the beginning itself so all of us who are reading it knew what we are getting into.

I think she wanted to write a different story.Some things gross you out but I am willing to give this a pass only because I love the way it is written.We have to wait a lot for each chapter but they are all worth the wait.The chapters are also very lengthy.

Yeah it's written really very well, I was just hooked it and finished the first 4 parts in one gosmiley36

Yes ofcourse since asif is completely negative here and zaid mj are also grey so it's fine for me as well..as long as zaid mubashira are together kuch bhi chalega mujhesmiley19Yeah long wait but it's worth it...

MJ is trying so hard to control her feelings! I think they will have a physical relationship as well.

Well! It's already scandalous, why not go all the way and make it more scandalous 🤪😂

Thanks will read it..if there are more good ones then do share it here smiley4

Yes. I am reading this as well 😁