MEIN - (Ary Digital) Wahaj Ali, Ayeza Khan #6 - Page 76

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

The first looks of both mein and mpht had no nothing to do with the actual storyline, it was more like a promotion of the ost and not the storyline per se..

Btw anyone catching up on that wattapad story jiska link I shared?

In that story ayra and zaid had pre marital sex and humein pure show mein married couple zaid and mj ka consummation tak nahi milasmiley6

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rashi23

The first looks of both mein and mpht had no nothing to do with the actual storyline, it was more like a promotion of the ost and not the storyline per se..

MPHT was still right about the love triangle. Here Ayra was completely missing.

In that story ayra and zaid had pre marital sex and humein pure show mein married couple zaid and mj ka consummation tak nahi milasmiley6

I follow it ardently.The latest part had a lot happening.Mubashira saw Zaid and Ayra romancing and felt jealous.The ending of the part was fab! How I wish she had revealed her marriage truth to Zaid.MJ-Asif scenes are very creepy in this FF.

Yes I am reading that 😂

Waiting for Zaid to leave Ayra 😂😂😂

Edited by arfanazneen - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Yes I am reading that 😂

Waiting for Zaid to leave Ayra 😂😂😂

Ayra is very good here.Since it is named "Illicit Affairs",I have a feeling Zaid will cheat on hersmiley5.If this happens,it will be very bad.

Originally posted by: G259

Ayra is very good here.Since it is named "Illicit Affairs",I have a feeling Zaid will cheat on hersmiley5.If this happens,it will be very bad.

Yes. She is good till now but it's alright bcz story's name itself is illicit so it's not like readers are mislead. But cheating means it involves MJ as well and it's going to be really weird & scandalous if they do that while she is still in that house...

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Yes. She is good till now but it's alright bcz story's name itself is illicit so it's not like readers are mislead. But cheating means it involves MJ as well and it's going to be really weird & scandalous if they do that while she is still in that house...

Obviously not everyone is like Big Bangsmiley36

Originally posted by: G259

I follow it ardently.The latest part had a lot happening.Mubashira saw Zaid and Ayra romancing and felt jealous.The ending of the part was fab! How I wish she had revealed her marriage truth to Zaid.MJ-Asif scenes are very creepy in this FF.

Yes the parts are quite long and that's a good thing, also the writer said that next part would be updated next month endsmiley19

Hopefully in next episode she'd tell him the truth, and zaid is also trying to find out from his sources why mj agreed for the marriage..

Zaid isn't in love with ayra in this story, he is just seeing her as an alliance that his dad set up for him, and in this part he realised that he has some feelings for mj..

I wonder whether these two will have physical relationship or will just be chatting around, as mj is trying every trick to keep asif away from her..I wish the writer had just kept mj as asifs fiance, living in his house and not getting them married already..

Yes the parts are quite long and that's a good thing, also the writer said that next part would be updated next month endsmiley19

Hopefully in next episode she'd tell him the truth, and zaid is also trying to find out from his sources why mj agreed for the marriage..

Zaid isn't in love with ayra in this story, he is just seeing her as an alliance that his dad set up for him, and in this part he realised that he has some feelings for mj..

I wonder whether these two will have physical relationship or will just be chatting around, as mj is trying every trick to keep asif away from her..I wish the writer had just kept mj as asifs fiance, living in his house and not getting them married already..

MJ is trying so hard to control her feelings! I think they will have a physical relationship as well.