Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

https://youtu.be/_2AYTI-JQ6M?si=ZBenBUSTwweg31KJJBG had one of the most intense hugs for PTV . Let’s see what this pair does in SMD

Edited by 2RsFan - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

https://youtu.be/_2AYTI-JQ6M?si=ZBenBUSTwweg31KJJBG had one of the most intense hugs for PTV . Let’s see what this pair does in SMD

Sajal and maya ke sath wala hug are the best hugs of wahajsmiley9

There is literally no synopsis about smd, kuch toh details bata detesmiley18only after the teasers come out we'll find out what kinda of drama it is

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Sajal and maya ke sath wala hug are the best hugs of wahajsmiley9

There is literally no synopsis about smd, kuch toh details bata detesmiley18only after the teasers come out we'll find out what kinda of drama it is

Also since they are best friends in real life, their comfort level would be sth else.

Asif uncle and Ayra getting along really well in a parallel universe 😂❤️

Totally get why she looks up to him. Man is extremely intelligent and eloquent

Edited by tgota92 - 7 months ago

Badar is definitely gonna be casting Azeekah and Shahzad Nawaz again in another project. Mark my words 😂 He loves his repeats

Originally posted by: tgota92

Badar is definitely gonna be casting Azeekah and Shahzad Nawaz again in another project. Mark my words 😂 He loves his repeats

Azeekah anyways gets cast in Big Bang's projects mostly.Whatever it is,I am not watching anything of Badar and Zanjabeel.

Originally posted by: G259

Azeekah anyways gets cast in Big Bang's projects mostly.Whatever it is,I am not watching anything of Badar and Zanjabeel.

word

Word Count: 1

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tgota92

Asif uncle and Ayra getting along really well in a parallel universe 😂❤️

Totally get why she looks up to him. Man is extremely intelligent and eloquent

Today, in SH, Hassan was teasing Aamna that she has a crush on Shahzad Nawaz and how it was the first time he saw her nervous in the intro. Aamna even said she first met him in 1995 and he was very crushable even then. Akhir main Aamna bhi maan gayi ke she has a crush on him.